Nagging my head

Chapter 9

I  walked out the office to leave Sophia and this mysteriously-not-so-mysteriously ungentleman, or rather shall I say an arrogant being. The way he looks at me, it seems that he knew me because his glare shot through me.

He seems to be familiar, but I don't know where to place his face. I subconsciously forgot everything, even the person that walks in and out of my life. That having less involvement in me.

Damned me, I am overthinking this not so very important stuff. It's just that, damn it, I'm thinking it again. If he just ignored me, maybe I can deal with that but nothing, I can't dodge his menacing eyes.

Casey snap herself and shook her head like whisking a bad dream out of her thoughts. And went to her desk to finish some papers. And stopped thinking about the man who is inside Sophia's office.

"Hey Cas" Oh they already finished, looking at my watch, they spent their meeting or I don't know what what they are doing inside for almost 2 hours.

When Mr.Arrogant step out the office first he fix his tie, and Sophia adjusted her skirt. What a scene that buzzing in my head.

"Cas-sey" Why I'm feeling this.

"Oh yeah"

"You spaced out"

"Did you want something?"

"Let's have some lunch with the new restaurant. I know  they have a pasta that you will surely like." It's a trap, no not today, and not with him tagging along with us.

From the looks of him, he seems irritated and he can't stand the sight of me, he turn his back on us. And Sophia is the kind of person that you will forget the time itself, coz she's good in conversating and everybody gets comfortable with it whenever she starts opening her mouth.

"Oh really, uhm...well I think I will skip lunch for now maybe later." No don't show me that face, I getting guilty.

"Sorry, it's just that a while ago, I felt dizzy. And thinking food right now makes my stomach upset."

I hope she will gonna fall for it, sorry Sophia I need to lie.

"You look pale, you sure are you okay? If you want I will just deliver a food here" No don't mind me, I'm totally okay here.

"This is nothing, I just need to rest a little"

"I will call a doctor" Oh hell, I thought this will gonna be easy.

"Don't need that, just take your lunch with the client. That's the most important, okay? Just a little rest will do" She looks doubtful, but then she is more worry than me.

"Just rest for a while, after I come back be sure you are okay or else we will go to the doctor, okay?" Worrying like a parent herself.

"Okay I will" Sorry again Sophia.

Oh damn it, why he just go and walk away. Instead he turn his gaze in my direction and looked at me with a sad look?

Maybe I'm just dreaming.

****************************************************

A/N:

I know it's a bit short, but I will make it to the my next chapter, sorry. Thank you for the reads guys.