Chapter 11: After (Final Chapter)

DAMN GUYS IT FELT LIKE YEARS SINCE I UPDATED. I'M SO SORRY. THIS UPDATE ISN'T LONG EITHER JUST SORRY. SORRY GUYS I HAVE TO END THIS NOW IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

YN'S POV

Five months.

After the long wait, I can see him again! I'm so excited right now!

When I woke up I hurriedly brushed my teeth and ran out of my room to his room.

When I opened the door, he is there, standing, adjusting his suit.

"GREYSON!" I shouted and jumped at him.

"Woah babe." He laughed and hugged me. "I missed you so much."

"Yeah. I'm so glad that horrible five months is over." I smiled and kissed him.

He kissed back and put me down. His hands on my waist and my hands around his neck, it was a steamy kiss when suddenly someone cleared their throat.

"Guys, too much PDA?" Cody said disgusted.

Greyson's just kept on kissing me but he gave Cody the finger.

"Okay fine, I'm gonna go out. Have fun at your steamy make out. President will be waiting." He said and shut the door.

"Now we're alone." He grinned and attacked my lips again.

"Good thing I brushed my teeth." I said and giggled.

"Even if you don't brush your teeth I'll still kiss you." He said and pulled away. "I really missed you." He kissed my forehead. "I love you."

I smiled at his words and said, "I love you."

******

"Please, daddy, I beg you! Please, let us be together." I pleaded, literally on my knees as I beg.

"I don't know YN, it happened so fast and i didn't even knew about it, so I was mad. But of course, for being my daughter, my only daughter, I will do anything for you." Daddy smiled and stood up. "Now get up on your knees, and hug Daddy."

My eyes gleamed and I jumped at him. "I love you so much daddy, Thank you!" I kissed his cheek.

I heard the bodyguards 'awwed' even the other bodyguards that I don't know.

"You're welcome, sweetheart. Now, do you want to go shopping? I can company you today. I'm off." He said.

I nodded my head. "Yes! Oh and can I change the color of my hair? Like blonde? bleached blonde?"

"Of course honey. Bet that will look good on you." He smiled and I smiled too.

"Okay thank you again, I'm gonna go ready now!" I said and jumped down.

"Greyson, take care of my daughter." He said sternly and Greyson nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Now come on!" I reached for Greyson's hand and pulled him as we ran away.

Greyson's POV

It feels so good to be with her again, her face, her smile, her eyes, and oh God that lips, taste so good.

We arrived at her room and I locked the door. "I will go and take a bath now!" She announced and started the shower.

I can see the reflection of her body in the glass, but not clear, just shadows and I can see the curves of her body. Fuck, I felt something tightened.

I watched her as she ran her hands through her breasts, her waist, then her bum, then her... you know.

I bit my lip as I start to feel aroused. and damn, that was intense. I calmed my self and she walked out with a robe, to thin that her bum is sticking through it.

Ah damn, Greyson! You really do want to get fucked right?

"Grey, can you get the blue dress there? with the lace top." I turned to her and saw her pulling up her underwear but she's facing her back at me.

"Uhh, yeah, yeah sure." I stuttered and my heart is beating so fast. I shook my head out of my dirty thoughts and pulled out the dress she wanted.

I faced her and she is attaching her bra now, but the towel is wrapped around her lower half. She can't reach the lock behind and sighs.

"Grey, can you lock this? I can't do it." She asked and I gulped.

"Um, okay, if you say so." I said and stepped foward, hands shaking as I lock them. My breath is at her neck and I felt her shiver.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered and kissed her bare shoulder. "I remember the time I made love to you." I touched her shoulders, her whining.

"You are such a tease, baby. I can't believe that I have you." I kissed her neck and she moaned.

"Mhmm." She moaned and I ran my hands around her body.

"Fuck." I said as I pushed her in her bed. I love her.

****************

THE END

Okay that was short and so dirty! omg why mind why did i wrote this kind of thing is this part of growing up?

anyways hope you liked it, imagining this makes me cringe lol.

twitter: @omgreysoniall