Chapter 10: What The Hell

YN's POV

"YN?"

A voice called me. Not just a voice. but my Father's voice.

We both pulled away then I turned to my right direction seeing my father standing there, shocked.

"Greyson?" He called his name angrily. "You two are in a relationship? That's why you asked me about this 'boyfriend' thing, YN?!"

I shivered at his tone. God, help.

"Umm, father, please listen to me---'

"I ignored the picture! The picture of the two of you in Stackers! Kissing! I told them its edited, co'z you're not the kibd of daughter and YOU are not the kind of bodyguard who will hide this relationship. Now! I've proven it with my own two eyes!"

"Father please--"

"President Ashton, let me speak for YN. I love her, since you showed that picture of her to us. I wanted to stop those feelings for her but I can't. I can't erase that fact that I really love her. Punch me or anything else, I just want to tell you that--"

Greyson was stopped by Father who is suprisingly in front of Greyson and punched him straight in the face.

"Oh God!" I screamed and the people come in the veranda. The 4 boys get Greyson.

"Father please stop! Stop this!"

"President Ashton, I'll never hurt your daughter." Greyson said, blood spitting.

I looked at him, almost to cry, but he smiled at me. Even if his face is a wreck.

Paparazzis, paparazzis everywhere. Flashes of camera.

"Why do you have to love YN?" Fathee asked rudely to him.

"I don't know, she's just so perfect and she's cool, I really love her, please accept me--"

"Not now, Greyson. Let's finish this later." Father said and go back to the event and the paparazzis came to me.

"Hey! Don't touch her!" Greyson shouted and pushed the paparazzis away.

Then me and the bodyguards fly away.

*Room*

It's me and Greyson alone.

"Greyson.."

"Shhh babe, I deserve this." He said. "Awww!"

"Sorry," I mumbled, cleaning his wound in his lip.

"It's okay." He whispers. "Aww! Shit!"

"Shh, its alright." I whispered, blewing air in his lips.

I finished cleaning his wound.

"Thanks, babe." He said and kissed my lips. I was about to kiss back when he pulled away.

I frowned and he smiled. "C'mon, we got more lecture to listen to."

Right, Cody was asked by Father to call us in a 'private' conversation.

"Yeah." I said and we both stood up and got out of the room.

The 4 looked at us. "You lied to us." Cody said.

"Sorry boys, thought that you'll gonna say it to the Prez." Greyson said.

"You know we'll never do that, Grey, don't you?" Liam said.

"Yeah.. I just.. ugh." Greyson groaned.

"Anyways, let's go to father." I said and Greyson gripped my hand.

While walking, I can't help but think what will happen next? to Greyson? to Me?

Then we stopped at a door. Shit I was nervous as hell.

I knocked on it softly. "Father?"

"Come in." I opened the door, seeing Father standing with his arms crossed.

"Liam, Dakota, Cody, and Alexander, stay outside."

"Yes sir." Then they closed the door.

Now its Me and Greyson. and Father.

"Now, how long you two been?"

"Umm, yesterday." I said.

"Yesterday? Huh? You two get close?"

"Yes." We simply replied.

"But I heard that you two got angry at each other and Greyson wanted to quit being your bodyguard, YN. Why do you want to quit, Greyson?"

"I never really wanted to quit. I've done that just to remove my feelings to her. I thought that would be the way to forget her, but I'm wrong. It is not the way. Instead I fell for her even more." Greyson finished and father's breathing hitched at the part 'I fell for her even more'

"How about you, YN?"

"Well, um, yeah, at the amusement park, I saw him." I simply said. "And then when we lived in one roof, I just realized that I love him. That's all."

"You know that there is a rule, right Greyson?"

"Yes sir."

"And that is?"

"Never fell inlove with your client."

"And what's the punishment if you do so?"

Greyson breathed. "5-months suspension in work and no communication with nobody else, and I will be staying at the office jail for 5-months."

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. "Father! Why!?"

"YN! It's the POLICY! The RULE! Nobody can't break it!" Father yelled back, slamming his hand into his desk.

"Will he be given food?" I asked.

"Of course he is." Father said.

I looked at Greyson. He was extremely sad. "Don't worry, it's only five months."

"But! I don't want to be away from you!" I said.

"I can handle that, don't worry. Plus, you can still visit me at my cell." He said.

"Father! But if Greyson got out after 5-months, you're gonna accept him?"

"It depends." He said. "I trust Greyson he can do that."

Greyson smiled and 2 bouncers cuffed him from behind.

"What is his cell?" I asked worried.

"His cell will be his room." Father said and he left me.

I watched as Greyson walked out of the door, smiling at me, saying 'I Love You' and 'Goodbye'.

Welcome to my boring life.

********************************

1D is not a illuminati, okay?! Cunts.

Working on the next chapter for BOAP.

Vote? Comment? FAN ME!

Muah muah Chu Chu :***

-NiamShipper