Chapter 5: Cold and Rude, and Perverted.

[A/N: Heya! An updateee! :D Ahihihi :) I'm so slow in updating right? Sarreh bout that. Experience more trashtalks. XD]

P.S: NEXT CHAPTER I DUNNO.

Greyson's POV

"Man what is wrong with you?!" Cody yelled at me. Were at Miss YN's room, outside.

I really want to forget my feelings for her, in a kind way, but it turned out wrong.

I become a cold, rude bodyguard for her.

What can I do? I want to forgot, but I can't. I love her. Maybe being 'cold' and 'rude' to her is only the way, so I could stop and forget my feelings for her.

"Okay fine. I will be still her bodyguard, but I don't like her, ANYMORE." I said, pressing ANYMORE so Miss YN can hear it. What a baby I am.

"What?!" Liam yelled.

"Dude! She's crying inside!" Dakota yelled too.

"So? I've done my part. I decided that I can still be her bodyguard." I said and looked away.

"Man, that was right. But, you have to be nice to her. That's not you man." Cody said with a serious face.

What the fuck?! I know that! I was only trying to forget about her so I have to be rude to her! I'm being a cunt.

"I can't." I said and stood up and walked towards Miss YN's door room. But before I open it, "Don't interrupt." I told them and they nodded.

I opened the door, finding Miss YN crying over her pillow.

"Hey," I called her. "Miss YN."

"What?!" She asked, almost yelling.

"I'm sorry and, I decided to still be your bodyguard. But don't think I'll be sweet to you." I said with a straight face.

She looked up and stared at me. Swollen eyes. Shit this is my fault.

"Fuck you, Greyson." She said. Well, I deserve that. "Don't fucking talk to me, like ever. Don't fucking lay beside me at night, don't fucking cook for me, and don't fucking try to touch me." She yelled. Damn girl.

"Okay. I fucking promise." I said, raising both of my hands up.

She gave me a death glare and layed down then I think, slept?

"Damn girl, you trashtalk rough." I said as I heard her snore. I walked near to her and then, looked at her face. I faced her to me, I can't fucking help not to kiss her.

"I don't know if I will fucking forget you." I whispered and kissed her soft, plump, pink lips.

~Next Day~

So, were already secured from Germanton's. We decided to go back to Miss YN's apartment. The president knew already about it and hired guards in front of YN's flat to guard.

*Flat* 9:30 pm.

"Sleep at the floor." She said and pointed at the black floor in her room.

"There?" I asked. "You have a sofa, duh." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, you should protect me right? So whenever I'm in trouble, I will fucking scream at your ear like this." She said and screamed at my ear so loud.

"FUCKING HELL!" I yelled and held my ear. "What the fuck, damn girl! I almost got deaf!"

She laughed and stick her tongue out. Tasty.

Oh shush Greyson Chance. You are trying to forget her!