Chapter 6: Why so sudden?

[A/N: Hey guys! another UD! Hmmm, what about PC? I guess when I have a super duper absolutely free time! :)]

Greyson's POV

"Shit!" I heard a gasp came from behind.

I turned back and saw The Alfords.

Wait, why are they here? Where are the freaking guards?

"Hey Grey-grey! Did you forget to put your pants on?" Keith asked and laughed.

"Or, you forget it because you were scared?" Henry asked and laughed.

"Shut the fuck up. How'd you get in here?" I yelled at them.

"Woah, the guards aren't that good." Keith said, looking around the place. "BG is absolutely beautiful."

"Leave Miss YN alone." I said, gripping her hips from behind making her flinch.

"Oh no we don't, Greyson. We have to kill her." Henry said, walking towards us.

"Ya know, bro, I feel bad too with father co'z he wants to kill a beautiful lady like her? Oh come on if I were Greyson I should have make her mine from the start." Keith said looking at her.

"That's not what we have to talk about," Henry said, putting out his gun.

"Greyson!" Lucia called me and I turned back.

"Greyson!" An aussie voice from the front then I saw Cody shooted Henry and Dakota shooted Keith.

"C'mon!" Liam carried Miss YN for me while me, Liam, Cody, Dakota, Alex, and Lucia, running for our lives.

The brothers immediately stood up, that's when I learned that they were wearing a bullet-proof vest.

"C'mon!" I yelled and they ran faster.

Where's the other bodyguards? Well, its already 12:03 in the morning and I'm pretty sure that their already sleeping.

"Hey Chance! Slow down!" Keith yelled while laughing.

"Keith, there's no reason to laugh." Henry said while running.

Then we reached the room where me and the boys were resting. Liam said a plan. Liam gave me miss YN, carrying her in my arms.

"Let's split! Me, Lucia and Alex will go to Xander's room then Cody and Dakota, you'll be going to Neil's room and you Greyson and Miss YN will go to our room. See ya!" Then they ran.

Xander Hale and Neil Roberts are friends of ours here. Not like Oliver, they're friendly and funny too. They're protecting the twins of the prime minister of Japan. They're really good.

"C'mon Greyson! Hide here with miss YN! We'll come back at morning. Be safe!" Cody said and they ran. I go inside and closed the passage firmly shut.

I heard the door bugde open. "Man, they're hiding again!" Keith said in frustration.

"No, let's search." Henry said and I heard them closed the door shut.

My breathing came back to normal and looked at her, while she wakes up sitting in my tummy.

Rubbing her eyes, "G-Greyson? Were still here in the passage?" She asked, resting again in my chest.

Why so sudden? I should be rude to her...

"No, were in another passage. Were here at BG." I said as she faced me.

"Oh? They're still following us?" She asked, her eyes slightly closing.

I nodded. "C'mon, sleep more, we're gonna stay here until were safe." I said as I forcely (but gently) rest her head in my chest. But she face me again.

"I said----" She interrupted me, with her pink lips.

"Thank you." She said, looking away. Then I smirked.

"Just sleep." I said and she nodded and slept at my chest.

When I heard her snore, I brushed her hair with my fingers, whispering, "I love you."

********************************************

Grello! Hey how's this? :) Every chapter always end at Greyson's POV.... oh well! At least you're reading this guys! :*

Next Chap? Dunno. :)

Vote? Comment? FAN ME!

Muah Muah Chu Chu :***