Chapter 1: Five Men In Tux

[A/N: Grello everybody! Mah second story! I hope you'll like this one. I'm not going to delete this like I've done to 'Enchanted", co'z this is so KA-BAWSH! So here's chapter one. Enjoy, mah beautiful,sexy, macho readers :D]

YN's POV

One, shiny morning. I have to attend my work then my ballet class. *sighs* Hi! I'm YN Sprouse and I'm a 15 year old girl. Ooops! Gotta go!

I went to the bathroom and took aboth and do my morning rituals. (yeah I called it rituals.) After that I wore my usual working clothes. White blouse, above-the-knee-skirt, black stockings, and a 2-inch high heels.

I grabbed my violet backpack and got out of my apartment. I rode a bus, check the time. It's 6:30 am. 30 minutes left! I arrived at the amusement park at 6:50. WHOO! I thought I'm gonna be late.

"YN! Do your work already!" My boss shouted.

"Yes!" I said and ran to my respective place. Well, my job here is a ticket lady. My job will end at 1:00 pm. But there is one who will replace me. Her name is Hannah. Then I saw some running little kids with their parents and bought tickets.

*FAST FORWARD*

1:00 pm. Okay! I decided to roam around and I sat at the bench there staring at the view of the fountain. Hmmm. Life, life, life. When will I find the perfect job for me?

And the perfect guy?

Actually, I didn't want a boyfriend already. Just this Ariana my bestfriend is kept on booking dates for me. I know she's concern about my love life but, I'm still studying. I don't want to be distracted.

My daydreaming stopped when a man came towards me. He looks scary.

"You're YN Sprouse, right?" He asked me.

"Y-yes, what do you want from me?" I asked, scared.

He grabbed my wrists and dragged me. "Don't make noise or you will be punished."

So I shut my mouth. When we were at the place where quiet, a tall blonde guy in tux appeared infront of us with a gun.

"Let the girl go." He said with an aussie tone.

Then the man who is holding my wrist let go and fought with the blonde guy. I got shocked when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Miss YN, you have to get out of here. Come away with me." A brunette guy with brown eyes said. He's in a tux too. I nodded and take his hand. He called 3 guys, again in TUX! Then, a helicopter came down,

"Miss YN, please step up." Brunette guy said and I stepped up the helicopter. Then he sat beside me. "Guys! Let's go! Miss YN is now safe."

Then the 4 men in tux, rode the helicopter. Then off we go.

*FAST FORWARD*

While were in the air, they keep in chatting. I'm in between of the brunette guy and the blonde guy.

"Man, that was tough!" The blonde guy beside me said and laughed.

"Cody, in that case you shouldn't be laughing. It's serious man!" A blonde guy too said with a Canadian tone. He looks young.

"Dakota, chill." Cody said and laughed.

"Uhhh," I cut them off.

"Ohh, we haven't informed what's happening to the beautiful lady, here." Another brunette guy said and smiled at me.

I blushed. "Can you tell me where are we going?" I asked them.

"OH! She has a wonderful voice!" Cody said and smiled at me.