Chapter 9: Busted

[A/N: HEY! As you can see "Because of a Photo's" changed again! Thanks @GreyGreysWife (again) :)]

YN's POV

I'm with Greyson in our room. Were going into a party. A formal party, actually.

*FLASHBACK*

"YN, please wear this tonight." Father gave me this white dress, a very elegant white dress.

"For what?" I asked.

"Tonight is the night that I have to introduce you to the public. I received so many blackmails, that if I didn't show you up, they'll kill you." He said, seriously.

I gulped. "O-okay... Thanks anyway." I said and he pulled me for a hug.

"I'm so sorry you got in this trouble." He whispered.

"It's fine, no worries." I said then I remembered our relationship. Me and Greyson's relationship.

I looked up at him. "Umm, wouldn't be hurtful to you, when I had a boyfriend?" I asked.

His eyes widened. "Boyfriend?"

"Y-yeah... I mean, If I had a boyfriend, you'll be mad?"

"If that boyfriend of yours wouldn't hurt you, its fine. But remember this,"

"Hmm?"

"None of the bodyguards." He said sternly.

What?

"N-none of the bodyguards?" I stuttered.

"Indeed. They should protect you, not love you."

F*ck!

*End*

"I have to tell Greyson this." I whispered.

"Tell me what?" I heard a voice and its arms wrapped around my waist and kissed my cheek.

Greyson.

I giggled and he faced me to him.

"What are you murmuring, you little girl?" He asks, totally mesmerized of his face. Gosh he looks more handsome tonight!

"Umm, you know, I told father, of how does it feel for him, if I had a boyfriend." I said and his face froze. "And, this is what he said, "If that boyfriend of yours wouldn't hurt you, its fine."

He smiled. He was about to speak when I stopped him.

"I'm not yet finish, Greyson." I said and breathed. "He said, "But remember this, NONE OF THE BODYGUARDS." I emphasized.

His face fell. "Oh." He said, biting his lip.

"Greyson,"

"Shhh, babe its alright.. Of course I'm just here to protect you though, not to love you." He said, resting his face on my neck.

"Greyson, we can go through this." I said.

"Yeah, I love you." He said and kissed me.

*Fast Forward*

Now at the party....

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Thank you for coming here in the White House tonight! Tonight you will see President's Ashton daughter! But before that, may I call the president?" The speaker for tonight, Antoine Newton, called.

Applauses filled the room when Father come up stage. It silenced when Father took the microphone.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen, I invited you over this important event, to meet and see, my lost daughter."