Chapter 7: Begin Again

[A/N: Heyaaaa~! An update :D Well, I'll update PB in saturday... I guess. Anyways! Here it issssss! <3]

YN's POV

I woke up, sleeping in Greyson's chest. Hmmm, its so nice to sleep in his chest. It's so toned that I want to stay forever in his arms. It's so comfortable. It always feels me safe. It makes me love him.

What the fuck am I thinking?

I shook my head and rested again hugging his shirt. I felt a hand ran through my hair.

"Hnn, you awake?" He asked. God his morning voice is so sexy and deep.

"I still needed to rest." I yawned. Honestly, I'm still sleepy.

"Hnn, wake up. I'll check if were already safe." He said and he held my waist and sat me beside him. He kissed my forehead before getting out.

Oh right. Were still in danger. But that kiss in my forehead made me happy. I should be fucking mad to him.... but I guess I can't co'z you know I like him and all.

He stood up, walking outside. He tilted his head left and right and smiled. He faced me and offered his hand.

"Come." He said and I immediately took his hand.

"We safe?" I asked. He nodded. "Perfect."

He smiled and we stepped out from that dark room. Well, several lights were open.

"I think the Alfords were already gone." He said gripping my hand slightly.

"Hnn," I nodded. We got out of the room finding guards all over the place. I saw my father too.

He must've noticed me co'z one of the guards pointed at me. He ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Oh God! I'm so happy you're safe!" He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm just a little tired." I said, yawning again.

"Well," He faced Greyson who is still in his boxers. "Greyson, thanks for protecting my daughter. Even when you forgot to wear your pants. Can you please guide her into Cassandra's room?"

He flushed a pink face and scratched the back of his neck. "With pleasure." He faced me. "Let's go."

"Bye, father. See you later." I said waving. He waved back.

I took Greyson's hand and we walked through the elevator.

"Who's Cassandra?" I asked.

"Oh, she's your cousin." He said and pressed '10th' floor.

"Really? Younger or older?" I asked. Maybe she likes Greyson. Oh God please no. Let it be older.

"Hmm, she's married already. Don't worry, I'll be yours, whole." He said smirking.

"Ohhh, someone's fucking daydreamer here." I laughed.

"Hey, I know you want me!" He laughed, guarding himself.

The elevator door 'dinged' and we came in. I saw 2 bodyguards.

"Hey man!" Greyson greeted them. "How's life?"

"Its good, its good!" A blonde one said with a Irish tone.

"Hey Greyson, your client?" The black-haired asked. He's kinda French.

"Oh right, Miss YN, I would like you to meet, Neil," pointing to the blonde, "and Xander." pointing to the black haired.

"Hey." I said and they smiled.