Chapter 3: Unexpected Kiss

[A/N: Grello! Chapter 3! Tell me what you think! Muah :*]

YN's POV

As we arrived at California, Greyson called his police mates and then a car arrived.

"Whose car is this?" I asked.

"It's mine. Now, come in." He said and opened the door for me. As I seated, I put my seatbelt and looked at the back. I saw some luggages. Is it not awkward for us?

"So, let's go." He said smiling.

"Okay," I said and smiled.

As the ride goes by, I was staring at the window, looking at the bright city lights.

"Miss YN,"

"Hmmm?" I responded without looking back.

"I'll be staying in your apartment until you are completely safe. Let's not be awkward, okay?" He says, I can sense he is smiling.

"Okay," I said and noticed something. I looked at the side mirror and saw a black car. "Greyson,"

"Yes?"

"Look at your side mirror." I said and seated properly.

He looked at it and his eyes widen, "Shit," then he drove faster.

"Is it a terrorist?!" I asked, terrified.

"Yeah, enemy of the state." He said and I think ran on a shortcut.

I closed my eyes. Oh God, help us....

Then we stopped. I opened my eyes and we were already at my apartment.

"This is Greyson. Germanton's. Yes, the black one. Okay." Then he stared at me. "Let's go now."

"Are we already safe?" I gasped and looked back finding a quiet street.

"Yes, we're now safe." He said and smiled. Then he opened the door for me and I immediately unlocked my door. I opened the door and opened the lights.

I saw Greyson stumbling in his luggages. I approached him. "Let me help you."

"No it's okay." He said. But I insist. I grabbed the black one and he looked up at me. "Thanks." He said and smiled.

I smiled back and entered. Then he entered and closed the door.

"You have a big apartment." He said looking around. "Nice."

"Thanks." I said and placed his luggage beside the sofa. "Let's eat first." Then I walked all the way to the kitchen.

I checked my refrigerator and took out the steak.

I heard footsteps then I saw Greyson. "Let me." He said and took the steak out of my hands.

"You know how?"

"Yes," He said and smiled. "Just relax there at the couch."

"Are you sure? You must be tired." I said.

"No, it's okay." He said and kissed my forehead. "I'll just call you."

I blushed. "O-okay.." I said and walked out.

"You look really cute when you blush." Greyson said and laughed.

I blushed then ignored him and sat at the couch. I turned on the T.V. and turn to AXN. It's already 8:00 pm.. THE VOICE!

Whew! I watched The Voice and got entertained of Michell Chamuel, Usher's member in his team. She sang "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift. Then when she's practicing it, Taylor appeared with Usher! She's so lucky!