-Author's Note-

-Stroked-

-Copyright 2014-

Date started: January 1st, 2014

Date Ended: August 30, 2014

-Final Author's Note-

Thank you to everyone who's been reading this story. I mean, seriously, thank you!

This is the longest story I have ever written in my short life. I am so beyond proud of it. Honestly, it is one of the best things I think I have ever written; ever. I know it's not the best, but I'm proud of it.

I love writing and it's my life. I know it's taken forever to write this whole story out, uploading, and even editing, which I still need to do and finish, but I have a life outside of wattpad.

I have school, I have lazy days, I have summer vacation and all I want to do is watch Netflix; but summer is always the time I write the most.

I never gave up on this story and I do that so often to most I write. It's not that I hate my ideas it's just that I never have time and I always lose focus or passion. I want to write but sometimes I feel like I have a crutch or a disability.

I just need to thank everyone who's been reading and watching for updates. I just get really busy a lot and I love to see that people still check out my work and still read and still wait for updates.

And I know I probably annoy everyone with the huge authors notes at the end of pretty much every chapter rambling on about how much I love and appreciate you guys and all that good stuff, but it's all true and honest.

Without you all I wouldn't be able to do or share what I love.

I owe my friends so much for introducing me to this website. I am so grateful for that. I used to write on word document and show my family my drafts but this website has changed a lot for me. My stories are actually being read by thousands and appreciated and it makes me highly emotional.

Sometimes I can't help but smile from joy or even feel the need to cry because I love it so much that people read the work that I spend so much time, effort, and passion into. I am still so young but that doesn't mean I don't put a lot of hard work, time, and effort into what I do.

Writing is a big part of my life and so is this story. Every story I write is a big part of me.

Of course I never fell in love with a man who painted me from his dreams but a lot of things in this story have happened to me or others and a lot of things reflect my life, goals, and dreams. Every story I write as a bit or piece of me in it.

This is the longest story I have ever written, period. I am proud of it but I am also happy for all of the support and love from all of you. Everyone who's read, commented, made things for my stories; thank you from the bottom of my heart and the sides, top, and middle.

Stroked is a project, book, and a passion, and it is finally completed and all I can say is a big thank you to you all for helping and pushing me to get here, finally.

Thank you and I love you all.

(Editing chapters soon enough.)

-----