-Epilogue-

-Epilogue-

-A While After Wedding Planning and Pregnancy Pains.-

-Amy-

"Push!" My sister tugs on the strings some more and practically has her heel in my back.

I grunt and try to heave the dress up some more over my waist. After the pregnancy I'm still the size of a watermelon. I didn't plan on gaining so much weight, but my cravings were constant. Especially the craving for ham; odd.

"One more time!" My sister snaps the two buttons in the back and ties the strings into a tight, constricting bow. She sighs and smooths out the fabric on my back and smiles at me in the mirror. She's been working all morning.

"You look beautiful."

I feel like crap.

"Thanks, I can barely breathe."

She shakes her head and starts work on my curls. She lifts up pices of hair and works on a fancy bun with white, pearl beads and pins. It's actually coming together quite well.

I hear a knock at the door and Nora's hands freeze for a moment and she continues after Ian pokes his head through the door. The little devil.

"You look fabulous Amy." He grins and closes the door behind him. He's wearing a lepoard print suit and black boots; he looks like he's ready for a concert. I don't expect anything less.

I didn't say anything about the suit and Oliver actually insisted he wear it. He's the best man and all and we want him to stand out, but I don't think he'll have any problems doing that. Ian walks over and places a hand on my shoulder.

"How's Oliver doing?" I ask and Ian pats my shoudler and I notice he's wearing black nail polish.

"He's scared shitless like a little dog." Nora laughs at that and nearly pokes me with one of her pins.

"Hey!" I put my hands up to fix my hair but she swats them away.

"Sorry."

"He's beyond happy Amy, don't worry." I nod at Ian's words and fold my hands in my lap nervously.

"If you're having any doubts, it's okay." My sister suggests and I close my eyes and shake my head slowly.

~~~

For a few months I've been preparing for this wedding. We wanted to wait until I gave birth so we wouldn't have to deal with all of that. We didn't want the wedding to be immediate, we wanted it to be planned and lovely. I've always dreamed of having a perfect, fariytale wedding and I hope it will be the one I've dreamed of.

We decided on quaint, southern charm. Even though we live in busy, bussling New York. White is the main color of our event.

Oliver's popularity has risen and he's been at work a lot more. He missed quite a lot of the meetings for the wedding with the florists and decorators, but I didn't mind. I think I would've cried and begged and told him I'd do things to him if he didn't let me have my way anyways.

I got a new job after a month of sweatpants and netflix. I kind of missed laying around Oliver's couch and messing with Matt, but I realized after a while I neeed to benefit us and make money if we were going to start a family. I wanted to help out in any way I could. I wanted to be there to support my son as he grew.

I've been working as a a bookstore owner; weird turn of events. It wasn't as simple as it seems. We can across a little store that was empty and we got it for cheap. It took a lot of cash to remodel and spruce it up a little, but it was worth it. I get a lot of customers and I love working somewhere that smells like paper and coffee again.