-Chapter 18-

-Chapter 18-

-Amy-

"Wake up Amy!" Oliver yells again and sends a wave of pain over my head. I rub my head into the pillows and turn over to cuddle with the covers some more. I'm too tired to deal with a wedding today, that, and I just don't want to face it.

"Come on," Oliver pushes on my back and I turn away from him. He grabs the covers and pulls them down, leaving me cold and somewhat bare feeling.

"Alright." I say, pushing myself out of the bed and looking up at him smirking at me as I walk past to get my new dress from Diana. I pick up the large black bag off the back off the door on the hook and unzip it all the way down to retrieve the dress.

It's a really pretty desgin and color, I have to admit. Altough, I am a bit upset I don't get to wear my other dress I picked out, but this one isn't that bad. It's sleeveless and emerald green. An odd choice, but still very pretty. It has flowing material unlike bunched up ruffles. It's very nice.

"You're going to look gorgous in that." Oliver comments from behind me and I turn to see him already putting on his clothes and already showered. His hair dripping droplets of water down on the carpet already.

He's busy cuffing his shirt and finishing off the last button. Next, he makes work on his black tie.

"Thanks." I feel a slight warmth add onto my cheeks and I lay out my dress on the bed along with my shoes on the floor; my black pumps. I head for my shower and the wonderful lemon experience that comes along with it.

---

I finish blow drying my hair off and then I brush through it slowly with holding onto my towel. Oliver walks around behind me combing his now-dry hair and applying the slightlest bit of gel. He smiles at me in the mirror and I shoo him away from looking at me almost naked.

I walk out of the bathroom to collect my clothes and I touch the fabric slowly. It's very soft too and I wonder if maybe this dress is actually better than what I originally bought. I shrug and hurry off to change. I slide on the dress from behind the bathroom door and adjust it accordingly around my body and then I reach backwards to zip it up but find difficulty.

"Damn it..." I moan, hating whatever designer did this.

"Oliver!" I yell, and he pokes his head through the door.

"Yeah?" He smiles, walking forward, already knowing what to do. He puts one hand on the small of my back and the other on the zipper and slowly goes upward. When he's done he puts both his hands on my shoulders and stares at me for a second and it seems like everything is frozen, even time.

"You look stunning." He responds, kissing me slowly and softly on the cheek and I nearly roll over. I stare at myself in the mirror and try to process my thoughts.

"You're in a happy mood today." I say, looking into his gray eyes, that don't seem so much like stone anymore. His eyes crinkle meerily.

"I just love a good wedding."

---

"Alright, now, lay off the drinks." Oliver already points out not even two seconds within arrival of the area outside lined up with seats seated infront of the giant white arch where the happy couple with soon stand, joined hand in hand. I look away from the bar section and give him 'the look'.