-Chapter 32-

-Chapter 32-

-Oliver-

"Come on, we're going to be late!" I yell at Amy, because even my brother is showered and dressed and in the process of eating something burnt. He picks up after my cooking unfortunatly.

"Sorry. Just a minute." Amy hops by with wet hair while she tries to put on her black heels so they'll match the purple dress we bought together. I still love it on her so much, but it is getting a little tight now because of the stomach growth. She still looks beautiful though.

"Come on, I have to be there before the new exhibit opens. This is a big night." I say, putting my hand in my pocket to make sure its there.

"Shut up!" Amanda shouts from the other room and Matt laughs at me while he finishes off what might be toast.

"Women." I roll my eyes and lean against the counter.

This is going to be one of the biggest nights of my life.

"I had to put on my necklace, but I still can't figure out the clasp." Amy walks off and holds up her hair for me to do it.

It's the butterfly locket.

I smile and help her with the clasp. I rub my hands against the bare skin on her shoulder and neck area and she feels warm. I kiss her neck and she squirms a little but then laughs.

"God, can you two please stop it? You two were so loud last night I had to lock myself in the bathroom to sleep." Matt shakes his head in horror and I just laugh.

Amy's cheeks turn bright red. I love when she blushes but I also hate it because it makes her embarrased and her anxiety is a big problem I'm trying to help her through.

"Oh, shut up. Let us have our fun. You spent the night over at Nora's anyways." I can't believe I can say that without my stomach churning.

This is new.

I wrap my arm around Amy and Matt heads for the door. I know he's smiling now but he's trying to hide it from me so I won't have any type of satisfaction.

"Oh, quit teasing your brother."

I twirl Amy around and kiss her quickly while Matt is busy getting the car. She is surprised for a second but soon we both melt into our little puddles. I drag my hand through her beautiful, blonde curls and my other hand rests right on the small of her back. I feel her hands dangling near my chest.

We get so caught up that Matt has to knock on the door to bring us back to reality. Amy pulls back and her cheeks pinken. I poke her glasses.

"Let's go, we can probably beat traffic now."

-------

"What the hell is causing all of this? It's like everyone decided to be on the streets tonight!" My temper is starting to heat up and I don't have a lot of patience. You'd think I would being a painter and all, but when I paint I seem to forget about time completely.

"Hun, it's okay." Amy tries to coax me but it doesn't help that our taxi-cab driver can barely speak any English.

Amy intertwines our fingers and I bring up her hand to kiss it.

"Thank you. Tonight, you'll have to help me get through everything." I smile at her and she nods; completely understanding what I mean.

"Don't worry. As soon as you see people loving your art you'll get a big head like you always do." Matt comments, poking his nose in our conversation.