This is not over

(Dark kings point of view)

I don't know what has gotten into her but she need to finish this now.

"I ask you a question daughter I expect you to answer me"

She stared putting her sword away as she turn around to look at me. I realize then that her eyes was no longer black but red just like mine again. How did she get control of herself so fast.

" I will not kill them father. This fight is over"

Then she looks over at Abigo and bisterk.

"Get the wound soldiers and carry them inside the castle and tend to their wounds"

"But...

"No but about it the fighting end now and don't worry I will talk to my father"

I narrow my eyes at her.

"What is the meaning of this daughter. We can't just let  this go like this. They ruin your coronation and they come in to my territory and disrespect me"

"How did they disrespect you. They come here to see me. We attack them first"

"Because they could of been an enemy trying to challenge my authority. Now you expect me to just let them go just like that"

"Yes"

 She turn her back on me as she walk towards that man with no face. I started to get really angry at her.

                                                                                 (Red point of view)

I walk to Slen to get him and the other out of here when I felt something wrap around like a snake. I feel it pull me to the ground. I look down to see my father tails wrap around my body.

"HOW DARE MY OWEN DAUGHTER  DISRESPECT MY  WISHES"

"I don't disrespecting your wishes I am doing what is best course of action"

"LIES"

He wrap his tails tighter around me as it because harder to breath.

"If you will not kill him and everyone he bough with them then I will"

He throw me behind me I land hard on my side. I got up slowly.

"You can't do that"

 I ran at him and tackle him to the ground throw hit after hit.

"Stop it daughter this must be done"

"No it doesn't"

He throw me off of him.He did look at me as I seen him summon dark like spear form into his hands. He lifted it up pointing it at Slen. Throw it Straight at Slen.

                                                                    (Dark kings point of view)

 As I let go of my dark spear towards the white face man. Horror struck me as my weapon went through my daughter. She fall on her knees as the weapon disappears leaving the wound that now blood pour out of as she try cover it with her hand.

"What have I done"

I stare at the man with rage.

"Look at what you made me do"