The child

(sobbing)

"What is wrong child"

"You won't understand you will run away just like everyone does. The bad people already told me that you will kill me. So just do it I don't belong here"

(crying)

I get in front of the girl and bent down I touch her gently.

"Will you look at me. I promise I will take care of you"

She slowly look up at me and her expression didn't change. I notice her eyes were red  fill with tears. Then she said

"You are like me. Your different and not like they said you was"

I look more closer at her and see stain blood on her clothes as well as fresh blood on her hands.

"That right. Now tell me more about these bad people that did this to you"

I just couldn't leave her like this. She had so many scar on her for someone so young. I felt like I need to help her.

"What is your name little one"

"My name is Red"

"Hello Red my name is Slender man. Take my hand I will help you"

She slowly reach for my hand as she smile up at me. I took her hand just as she started to run from me.

"Red!"

I wake you in a cold sweat. I put my hands over my face. It been almost fifteen years seen she left. Yet I still think about her how I let her down. I got up and got dressed then headed down stair where the others are cause problems. I sat down to drink my coffee as I listen to the other argue again.

"Hoodie this it all your fault your broke it"

"I did not it was  your fault Masky"

"Is not"

"It too"

"Will the both of you knock it off now and give me the progress report of the day"

(In unions)   "Yes sir"

"Their has been no sign of Jeff, Jane, Jake and Ben"

"It like they are gone. The only thing we find was marks of a struggle"

"But no sign of where they went. Which tell us someone or something took them"

"That not good enough and both of you know this"

I guess we only have one option she not going to be easy to find either.

"So what do you want us to do than Slender man"

"First wake up Toby and then the three of you will go look for the girl with red eyes. She will not be easy to find, but she the only one that can help us find the others"

"Who the girl with red eye sir"

"She a friend that left because of me but now I have to bring her back here to help us"

                                                        (Meanwhile  Somewhere under ground)

" Now remember you are to guard this women with your life. You can't let her out or unchain her no matter what she tell you"

"Why that?"

"Because she is the deadliest person down here beside the other  we catch here recently. The only different is she been here longer. An right now as we speak she hears us from her cell. But she can't see us because we had to blind her"

"Why you have to blind her"

"Because then we don't have to worry about her staring at us with her creepy eyes. Right now we have a plan in action to kill the most powerful of all the killers to end this once for all"

"But why keep her alive"

"That because they still need my help to find him"

"Who say that"

"I did the girl you will be keeping eyes on"

" I see you brought me a new guard after what happen to the last once"

"What happen to the last one"

"I kill him because he was weak just like you"

"Shut up you bitch"

" Or what you going to torturer me again you know I love that so much. But then again I rather you torturer me yourself since you think you so big bad now.  You can't keep me in here forever because when I get out I am killing you first"

"Like hell if you ever get out of here alive this time so don't think about it an beside we have a job for you"

"What that darling"

"The new people we brought in. You are to interrogate them and see what they know about the Slender man. Since you was so kind enough to kill everyone we try to interrogate you with"

"I feel so honor"

(I smile good now I can keep those people safe from your wicked hunter from torment them about Slender man)