Red Devil

"Progress report boys"

"No sign of this girl you are talking about"

"Where the hell is she I know she is here. I can feel her close by. Painter I want you to take Smile and go for a walk if you see anyone that looks unusual "

"Why me"

"Because she may be in plain sight we just can't see her"

"Alright Slender man"

                                                                         (Four hours later)

(Knock, Knock)

"Painter did yo...."

"Slenderer mm-man"

"What happened?"

"I follow someone in the woods. She knew I was follower her and she turn around and kick my ass"

" Are you alright. What did she look like"

"I am okay but not doing well. She had long dark hair with red highlight halo in her hair, her eyes was almost red,but more black. She didn't look happy to see me. It was like she was toying with me while we fight"

"That has to be her. I will tend to your wound. Where is smiles"

"He outside to make sure she didn't follow us here"

"Sally bring smiles in here now"

"Yes Slender man"

"Smiles tell me can you find this women again with the scent you pick up"

He nodded at me.

"That is good to know. Hoodie, Masky, Toby, Sally and Lulu you stay here while I head out with smile. Take care of Painter"

( In unions)   "Yes sir"

 I follow smiles through the wood to find the women that Painter describes to me. Then smiles stop all of a sudden. I look at him and then I look around I see her standing by a pond. She had a grin on her face.

"I know you are their you might as well come out"

I step out from the shadow and stare at her.

"Red is that really you"

She smile

"Yes it is me Slender man. It been a long time"

(I couldn't believe how much she had grow. She look so beautiful just like I knew she would. She no longer the little girl I once knew and raised.)

"I know it a lot to ask especially after what happened,but I need your help"

She look at me with no express on her face. Then look back at the pond.

"Yes I will help you, but you have to tell me why you need my help"

I look at Smiles and nodded at him to bring me Toby.

"Well here recently some of my proxy went missing I need your help tracking them"

Toby come running with smile right behind him.

"Finally your here you can show Red  where to started to find our missing comrades "

"Follow me"

As I watch her. She didn't seem happy to see me,but yet she knew I was watching her. Something does seem right about her unless she mad at me for what I said to her when she was younger. Then I guess explain why she so quite.

"This is where Ben disappeared from"

Red walk to the middle of where Ben disappeared from.

"He put up a good fight before he was caught. I see a faint dragging mark on the ground before it just vanishes"

Then she look around the trees and climb up in to the trees for a while looking for something. When she comes down it look like she see something on the ground. She pick up a blade with blood on it. Then she lick it.

"I should of know that they did this"

"Who Red"

"The warrior clan of witches. They are the ones that took your friends. Their a change your friends are dead by now or maybe we will get lucky they are still okay"

                                                                         (Back  underground in jails)

"Throw the freak with the smile cave into his face in with her"

"Yes sir"

"Let me the fuck go"

(Faces hit the ground of the cell)

"That hurt asshole"

"Well well well let see who in my cell with me this time"

"Who say that?"

"I did. Now come closer I promise I won't bite you to hard"

"Hell no!. Let me out of this cell their is someone in here with me"

"They are not going to help you they are  afraid of me and what I can do to them"

I grab this person with my tails and pull them closer to me.

"Let go of me"

I whisper in a low voice

"It okay just let me see who you are and I promise I will help you stay alive with your friends"

"How did you know"

"I have met them all but you. I know the trouble you are in. Don't worry they won't find Slender man as long as you don't say his name in here you all will get to live. I going to gently put my hands on you now please don't freak out. This  the only way I can see since they blinded me"

I lick the side of his face gently feeling something carved on his face. It was the same on the other sides. He smells of blood with dirty but strong hands and arms. Has a like a hood jacket on.

"Are you done yet this is very weird"

"Yes I am Jeff"

"How you know my names"

"Easy considering your face is so unique. That I have heard a lot about you when I was not trapped here. I am sorry about this,but I have to do this when I done and remember what I said. Don't speak his name"

I throw him against the jail cell.

"Get this asshole away from him now"

(I have to find away out of here before their plan somehow works out)