Underworld

Past the gates of the underworld their lies the six kings each  having their own territory. They each have their  way of ruling the underworld only seeing each other once ever twelve years. That not even the worst things out of all six of the kings their are three that hold the titles as the worst. Their names are Hans, Lithuania and one that no one has ever live to speak his real name. 

    In a castle cover in darkness surround by nothing but sharp rocks and thick layer of grey type mist. If your not careful enough you will die in the dark where no one will ever find you but the creature that guard the castle. Should you ever enter the castle you will find yourself in his throne room which is stain in blood of his enemy and people who disobey his command.

                                                             (The walls echo the sound of a loud booming voice)

"Where is Zalgo"

"Dark king he not coming back"

"WHAT!"

"He was banished by your daughter to the fire realm to be tortured"

"That impossible my daughter can't use her true power yet"

"But it the tr.....

Blood splatters over the other bans. They all look at horror at my happen in a blink of an eye.

"Anyone else want lie to their king"

"But sir it the truth she look like you but more fearsome and had the power to control the flames"

"They are tell you the truth sir"

"How do you know Abigor and Bisterk"

"Because she is truly powerful like you"

"Then you two should not have a problem bring her here. Where she belongs  before her coronation"

"Yes are king with pleasure"

"Make sure you don't harm her in anyway. Or you will be the ones that have their blood splatter across my throne room floor"

"You have are word we will not hurt her but we will kill those who stand in our way of bringing her here"

"Good now go my knights"

                                                                            (Back at Slender man forest)

"Masky, Hoodie, Ben, Jeff help Slender man in the house now!"

"The rest of us will carry Red"

We lay slender man in his chair and Red on the couch.

"That the second time she has save us"

We all look at slender man in re-leaf.

"Are you all right Slender"

"Yes I will be alright Sally. I am just kinda weak at the moment from the fight"

"Then rest Slender man we don't want you to push yourself"

" I can't I must know what is going on with Rosy"

"She is fine she is resting on the couch and you will not be going anywhere in your condition sir"

"Yes I w...."

"No you will not. We have alright decided to call them they will be here soon to help you get better"

"No you didn't call them it not necessary to call them"

"We didn't ask for your permission we did what we need to so you will get better. So you will stay put till they arrive"

"I really don't need my brothers here or their help"

"Yes your are now quite throwing a fit like a child"

"I am not I am perfectly fine"

                                                              (Two hours later)

Splendor man,  Offender man and Tender man come in to the front door while the other are still angering with Slender man.

"Slender man calm down she is fine. Beside she not even conscious yet"

"I don't care I have to make sure she is okay"

"Why can't you show this kind of emotion when she is awake then"

He stop moving look down at the floor. He was about to fall down again when his three brother grab hold of him and made him sit down.

"Brother you have to tell us what happen to you"

"I beat the crap out of whoever did this to you"

"Come now we can't do that if they have a nice fashion taste"

"Now not the time for that your guys just help Slender man heal"

"We will do are best Jane but their is only so much we can do to help are brother"

"Do you feel better brother"

"Yes I do Tender man. Now will you get out of my house"

"Come on Slender that no way to treat us we come all the way here to see you"

"Slender really you should try to be little more happy about seeing us"

"Well I am not Spender. I got more important thing to take care of"

"Like what considering no one told us what happen to you"

"That because they are unsure just like I am about what happen. I only understand little bit of what happen. Now we just have to wait till she wakes up"

They all look over to the couch where Slender man was looking to see Red was still resting sound a sleep.

"Slender is that who I think it is"

"Yes it is Offender man. It is our Rosy"

"She is more beautiful then what I though she would become but that don't explain what happen here"

"I know but I am hoping once she wake up she can tell us"