Trapped

After I close the door I lay against it and relaxed little bit. I am so hungry I have not eaten in months. I guess I will just have to wait to deal with how I feel later till after I eat.  I started to walk into the woods toward the human realm to eat. When I heard heavy breathing behind me I stop in my tracks and turn around.

"Alright show yourself I know you are hiding behind the trees. I can hear your breathing and your heart rate elevate"

"Fine you caught us"

I watch as Bloody painter , Hoodie, Ben, Jane and Lulu walk out from behind the trees. I look at them with angry.

"Why are you guys following me?"

"Please don't be mad. We just wanted to come with you"

I put my hand on my face like this is not what I need right now. I exhale deeply

"Fine but you guys have to keep up or other wise you will get left behind"

(They all say at the same time)

"Yes"

I kept moving looking around  for someone to sink my teeth into you. When I hear Jane asking me a question.

"What are you looking for we have passed several people you could of killed"

I stop I look back at her.

"Well since you was able to keep up I will tell. I don't kill randomly  I am looking for someone in particular if you must know Jane"

"What is tha.....

I look over to see a boy that jogging early in the morning ,but their no one else around. Which is perfect.

"Hold this for me Ben I don't need these for right now"

"Hey"

I started to move into place. I change my appears to a women jogger that had hurt herself and need help. I started to cry  so they man would hear me.

                                                                             (everyone point of view)

"What the hell is she doing"

"I don't know Ben"

"How did she do that"

"That is hot"

"What?"

"She is cool"

                                                                         (Back to Rose)

 "Hey are you alright"

(Sobbing)

"No I am not I think I broke my ankle"

"Here let me try to help ease your pain young women"

"What........

He started choking me as I try to stop him from killing him.

"Now rest young women"

I stop moving for a moment so I could reel him in more before I make my move. He sit down on me before he can do anything else. I grab hold of him and push him to the ground with me on top of him. I smile great big as I show revival my eyes, tails, ears and my white teeth that are sharp. He looked shocked. I love it.

"Now you are trapped and mine to kill"

He mange to brake my hold on him. I watch him as he ran I follow after him.  He screamed for help.