The truth behind Red

(Couple hours later)

   I woke up my side still kind of hurt. I sat up straight as I look around and notice I was inside the old mansion. Slender man decided to put me in his room while I was passed out. I got up walk out of the room and then went down stair. Sat down at the bar with everyone else staring at me. Slender man put a cup of coffee in front of me I started to drink it. When someone started to speak.

"Are we just going to sit here like nothing happen. I mean come on we all just going to sit here ignore what happen yesterday. When we want to know about this chick that a stranger to us. What she is and if she can be trusted"

I look over at a boy siting next to me. He was wearing a mask with a bloody smile and black eye. I was slightly anger by what he say that I. I look back at my coffee I drank the rest of my coffee then set it down. I turn to him again. My eyes turn a bright red.

"Shut the fuck up. How dare you say that about me after the shit I been through the past 24 hours. Technically you should be thanking me after I save you guys as well as Slender man. I not in the best mood to deal with your attitude toward me right now. Never in a million years would I ever hurt Slender man!"

He had fallen off his chair immediately as if what I said scared him or it was my eyes that scared him. So he sat their on the floor starting at me in shocked. I turn back around to stare at the bar but instead I end up staring at slender man staring back at me.

"Was that really necessary Rosy"

"Yes it was I will not deal with this shit from your so call proxy's"

"I know you been through a lot,but we all do want to know why you was with those witches. The other want to know little bit more about you since you know them and they don't knew you"

"I guess I do own you guys at least that after everything that happen. So is this all of them because I really hate it if I have to repeat myself over and over again"

"Yes this is all of them Rosy"

I get up I put my hand out to painter and I pick him up off the floor.

"I am sorry for yelling at you I been lock up for about 5 month. Hearing you say those thing after listen to witches for month I lose my tempter"

I walk into slender man living room couch and cross my legs as I get comfortable as I waiting for them to come in and sit down as I tell my story.

"Now  any question you have wait till the end of the story then you may ask"

       About five month ago at a small bar in Canada. I was siting at the bar drinking and having a good time when fifteen police office come in and ruin my fun by pointing at me and said" That defiantly the girl we been looking for" Now these was no ordinarily cop  they was the hunter witches that hate my guts. So I stood up and they all charge at me I  kill about  five of them. Then knock out three of them. Then the next thing I know I was tackle to the ground and the rest pile on one of them stuck me with a needle that made me black out.

      When I woke up I was cuff to a table in a small room with a two way mirror. They was interrogate me about an incident that happen eighteen years ago.  I was giving them the silent treatment then I decided to have fun with them. I kill the witch interrogator with the table they hand cuff me too. When they sent in other one I kill that one with my bare hands by unlocking the cuffs. After about 3 day I had killed 6 of them all in different ways. So they gave up on trying to get answer out of me. They lock me up in the dark basement with a guard since I made three escape attempt.