Prepare for battle

(Slender man point of view)

I walk around the forest for Rosy trying to figure out what I am going to say to her.

"Slender"

I look up from looking at the ground and don't see anyone. That strange I could of swear I heard painter voice.

"Slender up hear I am stuck"

I look up at the trees to see painter upside down in some kind of net.

"How did you get up there"

"Let just say Red put me up here"

"Why"

"I not sure but can you get me down now I not feel well hanging around like this"

I grab hold of painter and untangle him and set him on the ground. Then hand me a note .

"She told me to give this to you after she disappear"

"SHE DID WHAT NOW!"

"She gone Slender man she say to give this to you"

I look at the note in my hand I slowly open it. It read

 Dear Slen,

   By the time you are reading this I will be long gone. Don't worry I alright work out a deal after leaving with my father escorts so they shouldn't bother you.  I am sorry for causing you so much trouble I had no chose but to leave other wise you all would of been killed. I don't expect you to understand why I left but this is for the best since in one week time the blood moon will rise I will because a demon like them and I will not be able to control myself. The last thing I want to do it hurt you. I never be able to forgive myself if I did that to you. Take care Slen and don't come after me other wise they will kill you the moment you step foot near me or worst they will make me do it.

Sincerely, Red

"I can't believe she left just like that"

"We need to get back to the house now let go Painter"

"Yes Slender man but what are going to do about Red"

"We are going to gather the other and go after her"

"Are you sure about that sir"

"Yes I am we are not going to lose her"

I will not lose her again not like this.

                                                                   (Somewhere in the underworld)

"Are we there yet Abigor and Bisterk"

"Yes we are almost there princess"

This is a pain to walk this far through different part of the underworld just to met someone I never met. I kept getting more and more hungry as we walked.

"I am staved can we stop while I get something to eat please other wise one of you will be my next meal"

"Fine but don't go to far"

     I walk away from them little bit as I look around. I deeper breath in I smelled something delicious. I follow the smelled and found some kind of creature with sharp teeth big black fur and long nails. It eyes was a gold/black color with larger black wings. I smiled I jump on it back as I sink my teeth into it bringing it down to the ground. I sank my claws into it wings tearing them off as drank more and more blood as it poured out of the creature body. I lick the wounds that I created slowly as I enjoyed how sweet it tasted It was like firing running into my mouth.

     The creature was still barley alive so I though I put it out of is misery as I grab hold of it throat I dig my nail into it slowly as thick blood pour from it throat I open my mouth to catch it. I felt my power surge through my whole body as I envoy the rich blood flowing into my mouth and down my neck. I have never felt or tasted anything like this before it was like a rush of desire through me turning me on with the more I consume into me. I keep my eyes close as I enjoyed myself till.

" Princess it time to stop now we are here"

I open my eyes I look at Abigor and Bisterk.

"What do you mean we are here"

"Look be hide you"

I turn around to see a large gate with a castle behind it.

"That where he lives"

"Yes it is princess"

   We walked through he gate to the castle where I met the guards waiting for us to open the big doors to the castle. I walk in just to smell the scent of death through the whole castle. I look around to see  the ceiling had been hand carved in what look like oak wood with green moss growing on it like it was alive. The walls was cover in green leaves with a few dark red roses it  the ground is soft dirt. It felt good underneath my bare feet as I walk  through the long hall way.

"So where is he"

"He is waiting for you in his throne room. Once you past through these door you will met your father princess"

"He been waiting long time to met you"

"If you guys say so"

"We do"

"Wait you not coming with me"

"We can't he want to talk to you in private"

"Alright"

I took a deep breath in as Abigor and Bisterk push open the doors I walk in to see his throne room cover in blood. As I got closer I heard a deep voices speak.

"Hello my daughter"

    I watch as a figure step out of the shadows. I seen his long snout with a grin on his face, his  eyes was a deep red with a ring of black mixed in the red, he was Nine feet tall with jet black fur and had a total of six tails behind him. I couldn't believe that this man is my father and that soon I would look like him. I narrow my eyes but that don't mean I have to like him he just as guilty for abandoning me like my mother did. I spoke with disguise  in my voice

"Hello father"

                                                                         (Slender man point of view)

"What are you talking about Slender man"

"Yeah we can't go to the underworld"

"We don't even know where in the underworld she could be at anyway Slender man"

"That is where you are wrong I know where she is"

 "How?"

"I gave her a necklace when she was little so I could track her as long as she not trying to hid from me. So this is an order we prepare for war to save Red. We are not going to lose her not this time. What about you brothers you coming with us"

"Hell yeah we are she means a lot to us and not just to you Slender"

"But we need to come up with a plan to bring her back"

"Okay then here is the plan"