Who the real one

"So Red what do you mean by if they are still alive"

"Well The warrior clan of witches will normal torture their victims. Then when they have the information they need they kill them. You should know that considering that how we met Slender man"

"Do you know where they are Red"

"Yes but it not going to be easy to get them out of there"

"Then take Hoodie and Masky with you"

"The rest of you should wait at the house I will met you their when we get them out. Be safe Slender man"

(Because soon you will die by my hands once I save your friends)

"Let roll boys we got much to discuss before we get there"

                                                                           (Back underground)

"Unlock the wicked women rooms we are moving her now"

"That so rude of you to say  to a women as beautiful as me"

"Whatever demon we taking you to discuss what you know about the people we catch right now"

"Sounds fun but when this is over I hope before you kill me that you let me play with you"

"Fine but that your last request you  damn monster"

They grab hold of me tightly.

"Grab me harder boys I like to feel the pain and pleasure"

"Shut up bitch" 

They hit me across the face I laugh.

"That all boys"

They throw me in the room as I laugh more.(Now I got your keys to get out of here. You weak warrior witch are so stupid)

                                                       (Outside the compound of the warrior witches)

"You both know what to do right"

"Yes we do"

"Then let move out"

We stay hided in the tree and bushes as we made are way around the guards to the air vent. I open it and climb in then waited for the other two. We slowly move forwards.

"You guys keep up"

"Yep"

I stop where we was support to get out at their was three guard dogs.

"We got a problem"

"What do you mean"

"We got three dogs to worry about. We have to get ride of them so the alarms don't go off. Other wise we won't make it out. Which one is the fastest"

"Hoodie is"

"What no I am not"

"Don't fight. You will be fine trust me. I want you to jump down run straight down the hall way then turn left  then keep going till you get to a glass door. Shut the door fast they should knock them self out because that glass is shatter proof"

"I got you"

"You will then go out the window and meet us out front. By then we should have the others"

"Alright"

"Be careful. Good luck. Now go Hoodie"

He jump down and took off running as the dogs followed after him. I jump down so did Masky as we move to the underground jails. We walk slowly down the stairs make sure their was no guard was down here. I grab the keys off the wall and look at Masky.