Parkinson!?

Hermione's POV

"I can't believe he said that!" I vented to no particular person. "He had the nerve to accuse me of cheating on him with Malfoy of all people! Gross! And then he had the audacity to call me a slut! Fuck him! Ragghhh!" I continued to throw my tantrum as I threw the door of Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom. I was shocked to see a shaking, naked and hysterically crying Pansy Parkinson hiding under a sink! She looked at me with a look of complete fear, but I could see a hint of sadness in her eyes. She and I just stared at each other, neither of us moving a muscle. She moved first, turning her back to me and crying even more, with more vigor, almost like she expected me to walk away. I had to hold back my scream when I saw all of the whiplash-like scars on her back some old some fresh. I slowly closed the door so I wouldn't scare her. I walked slowly, stopping a few feet behind her.

"Pansy?" I asked quietly as I sat down. She jumped and my heart sunk as I saw her smack her head against the pipes under the sink and started to cry harder. But it was a different cry, a cry of pain. I came to sit beside her and I gingerly touched her shoulder. Instead of scurrying away from me as I expected, she leaned into me, whimpering like a small child. I slowly took off my cloak and wrapped it around her small, shaking body. I put my arms around her back and under her knees and pulled her in my lap. She layed her head on my shoulder and gripped my shirt tightly in both hands like a child. I held her close to me trying to comfort her with my body heat.

"Pansy? Can you tell me who hurt you?" I asked softly so I didn't scare her off. She gripped me tighter and shook her head violently. "Okay. Shh. It's okay." I rubbed her back and thought of what to do next.

"Pansy, we can't stay here. Stay here and I will be right back." She looked at me scared for a moment then she nodded and looked at me with a look of skepticism. "I promise I will be back in 10 minutes." she nodded and quickly crawled back to her hiding spot. I ran all the way to the Gryffindor Common Room and was overjoyed when I saw Harry's Invisibility Cloak draped over the couch. I grabbed it and ran all the way back to Pansy. When I opened the door she was standing with my cloak wrapped around her. I walked up to her and put my arm around her waist and she hid her face in my neck. "This is an Invisibility Cloak," I held it up. " I am going to wrap this around you, pick you up and take you to the Room Of Requirement so I can clean your back." She nodded from her spot in my neck and she jumped and wrapped her arms and legs around me. I held her close to me as we walked out. As we were walking I couldn't help but peek at her sleeping face, but looking at her angelic face one thought was going through my head.

"Who could do this to her?"