|8|Fashionably late. 1|

| Ember |

Song: Fashionably Late - Falling in Reverse

* Dream. (Ember and Alex are dating in this, but Ember is still feeling the same as she is now.) *

"Hey Alex."

"Hey Babe." He says and hugs me. Babe? He's never called me that before. What's going on? "Missed me?"

"Uhm, sure." I question myself. He kisses me. Since when did best friends kiss? Like full on try to make out with one another?

"Don't act like you didn't." He laughs and puts his hands on my waist, pressing me closer to him. The funny thing is, I'm not stopping myself. It's like I know how I feel, me and him are best friends, but something else is controlling me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. Wait, this isn't me doing this? What's going on? What the hell is wrong with me? "Tour was an awful long time without you."

"They always are." I say, now this thing is controlling what I say too. This is freaking me out.

"I love you Ember." He says.

"I love you too, Lexy." The thing says. It's my voice, but something is aiming me say it. Wait, I just said I love you. "I love you to pieces, Alex."

* End of dream *

Please tell me that was a dream. It's got to have been. I get out of bed and brush my teeth, heading into the lounge. I yawn and make myself some coffee. I sing quietly.

"I'm c-c-calling it quits right now.

This time

You're playing games

And all we do is fight.

It's getting late.

So olly-olly-olly-oxen free,

All the bad girls come cheer with me.

Your love's a drug that got me on the run.

I'm just another victim of the bad girls club." I take my coffee and drink it.

"Well, hello to you too." Jack says. I nearly drop the mug.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too." He says.

"You didn't answer my question." I say.

"I came to say hi."

"Jack, it's 11am."

"Okay, but I heard you talking in you sleep. I don't know what you said but you said Alex."

"I'm not talking about that." I say stubbornly.

"Do you want to go out tonight?"

"Where to?"

"Is it Paradiso?"

"I love that place!" I squeal.

"Good, I got us in the rooftop area."

"You're the best Jack!" I hug him.

"Dress Sexy."

"Why, are you introducing me to your hot brother?" I tease.

"You're not meeting Joe yet." I laugh at his childishness. "Oh and one of your friends can come."

"Ella! I haven't talked to her for a while."

Me: Hey Ella, sorry we haven't talked in a few days. Want to come out with all of us tonight?