Jealousy? Chapter 22!

-steps in to the room quietly and looks around -

KONICHIWA!!! -grins- hello jelly like substances! -waves hands slowly-

alrighty first I APOLOGIZE TO THE UTMOST POSSIBLE WAY for not uploading!! ive deprived you of Scarlett and my dearest ERIC! sorry sorry! 2nd ahhhh every one whos sent me a comment!! ARIGATO! !! im so proud of how many people have commented! and have more importantly READ this unfinished story! yayyyy lol i promise i shall do more for this story and for another one that im in the process of creating!

and thirdly!! how ,many people have downloaded the app?! i know i have!! it sucks up all my time no lie! ha ha right now i should be studying especially since its the first day of school O.o poo. any who heres the story!!

Cluck cluck ...i mean...click clicky the pretty button that has moved to the other side of the screen! -le gasp-

I DONT OWN TRUE BLOOD!!! -gasp- but i do own a sock!!! ( now if i could only find the other one....dammit lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~Story Start<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

“I know” I smiled up at him lightly, and we walked inside.

Once we walked inside we were greeted by Sam. And I didn’t miss the glare he sent towards Eric as we walked in, but Eric was unfazed. Sams’ eyes trailed towards me.

“hey there darlin’ your food’s ready.” He smiled and walked beside me back towards the booth. And just as he said the food was there waiting for me, steaming hot and ready to be comsumed.

“thanks Sam” I smiled at him, he nodded and started to walk away.

“any time if you need anything just come and ask” he winked and turned away. I noticed Eric had rolled his eyes at Sams’ comment as I sat down in the booth, while he followed my actions.

“something wrong with you eyes?” I joked scooting closer towards the table. Eric looked towards me and smirked.

“not at all, I just found the celling amusing.” He retorted. I grinned. He is certinaly a joker. Or was he jealous? Hmm.

“uhuh” I mumbled unconvinced as I took a bite of my ‘everything burger’ , my eyes slid shut and sighed contently. “mmmm” I hummed. I opened them again to take another bite only to see him staring at me. Feeling self conscious I placed my food down .

“what?” I asked wiping my hands on a nearby napkin. His icy blue eyes gazing into mine, I could seriously get lost in those- oh wait what am I saying?! Or er…thinking?? Anyways I cant get lost in his eyes, I mean come on…

“something the matter? “ he asked probably seeing the emotions run around crazily displayed in my eyes, like people running around on fire… its not a pretty sight…believe me… I cringed at the thought and bit my lip.

“scarlett?” he leaned in closer towards me. “are you alright” his tone was normal but his eyes said ‘im worried’. I snapped out of my daze, and felt my eyes retreat back to their emotionless defense mechanisim.

“im fine.” I tore my gaze away from his and took another bite of my food. There was an awkward silence between us, he was staring at me intensly, while I tired to  avoid his gaze and kept on eating. *please stop staring at me*. There was only sounds of other people talking and utensils moving around, while people made jokes and small talk, here we were not saying….anything…And it was killing me so I decided to break the awkwardness.