Your hand my arm Chapter 24

okay hey!! see its not even 10 minutes yet...er i think BTW sorry that the other chapter was so tiny im trying to wirte more i ish sorry!! any cheese its im gonna give you guys this chapter and then get to work writing more as soon as possible !!! 

hope you guys like it!

-I dont own True Blood!!!

- i own some sushi....oops nope never mind i ate it already XD

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>clicky the awesome button wherever it may be!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STORY START!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“hey Scarlett can I talk to you for a second?” interrupted Sam’s voice. He approached both Eric and I. I tilted my head to the side.

“oh um” I looked towards Eric and with my eyes I asked if he could bail me out. Ha this shit is so cliché, ya know when its like the bad boy shows some intrest in the new girl and all of a sudden others start butting in and..

“actually shes busy, “ was all Eric said to break my thoughts and grab my arm, not gently mind you. I caught a glimpse of Sams’ look of worry transcend into a look of annoyance so I smiled as if there was nothing to worry about and waved with the arm that wasn’t being held captive by the tall blond dragging me to my car. Once I did wave, however the grip on my other arm tightened I sucked it up…. For now at least.

Once we got to the lonely lime green buggy I yanked my arm back away from him and bit the inside of my lip. ‘owwww ‘ I whined in my head, although I looked completely calm on the outside.

“id say thanks but the fact that you tried using your hand as a tourniquet for my arm was not welcomed.” I frowned resisting the temptation of rubbing my throbbing bicep. He ran a hand through his hair and leaned against the passenger door. He chuckled silently and stared out into space for a while. I walked up to him and breathed out.

“Eric? Are you okay?” I waved my hand in his face and tilted my head . he blinked, his gazed roamed over my face and I swear his eyes lingered onmy lips for a second before he answered.

“morning will be coming soon”his pocket vibrated , he slipped his pale hand  into his jean pocket and flipped his phone open. I looked around the nearly empty lot and leaned beside him against my car. ‘ well at least he wont ask me what I am anymore. ‘ I chewed on my lip ‘ not that I really know either…what am I? I know that I can…’ “scarlett “ his voice was near me.. I looked to the right of me to glance at him but he was already infront of me..”Ill drive”his sweet distracted voice caught me off guard. I wanted to put up a fight but I leaned my head back against the car covered my mouth and yawned.

“yeah..sure” I hit the unlock button and held out the keys towards him. Erics’ smooth fingers brushed over my own and I noticed him stairing at me. “what?” I slightly clentched my fingers around the keys and raised my hand up to my cheek to try to wipe my face off to make sure there was no grease or drool left on it like a ninja. He grabbed my hand with his , I fought to keep the small blush from rising up to my cheeks and raised my eyes to him. All he simply did was take the keys and walk to the other side. I sighed out of frustration. ‘ im getting really tired of his bi-polar actions now’ I groaned in my head.

I opened the car door to the passenger seat sat inside made sure to put my seat belt on, cos who knows how a thousand year old vampire would drive,…shit and I just gave up my keys like that? What the fuck is wrong with me? Eric started the engine and I leaned my head up against the glass and stayed mute. If hes going to act like a jerk then I’m just going to ignore his bi-polar tendencies. I had not intended to but my eyes started to close before I caught a glimpse of something running through the woods. I rolled my eyes thinking it was a vampire or something but when it stopped moving throughout the forest I concentrated with what little energy I had for the night when I noticed something unreal.

What ever the fuck was running in the forest wasn’t only just standing there in the darkness but it was vibrating as it stood. I squinted my eyes to get a better look and I saw it turning its figure towards me…..an unpleasant shudder ran though my spine as if little icicles stabbed my back over and over again and It took every ounce that I had not to jump up as its dark eyes glared back at me.

My cold fingers gripped onto the parking break,clentching it tightly as the figure came closer, a hand softly rested on top of mine and I nearly jumped out of the closed window….’ouch that would have really hurt’ turning my head I glanced over at Eric who’s eyes were filled up with curiosity although he seemed to try to hide it behind a bored expression that played over his nearly-god-like features.

“What is the matter?” his asked while leaning forward, if It were any other moment I would have blushed and pushed him away, but at that moment I gulped and watched his ocean cold blue eyes search mine.

“it ….i” semi speech-less I twisted my head towards the area of the dark-looming figure, but I saw nothing, just trees and grass. Letting out a sigh I closed my eyes for a quick second and shook my head as I faced Eric once again. “nothing I think im just tired” I lied rubbing my eyes softly with my free hand . ‘the last thing I need anyone to think is that im crazy….not again..’

A sigh escaped his inviting lips- er I mean his mouth as he stayed silent, placed the gears in reverse to back out of the parking lot, and then shifted the gears to first to head out of the parking lot. Once we got on the road, I was out like a light, but that eerie feeling of someone watching us, never left my mind. Yet.. being beside this condescending rude jerk, made me feel oddly just a tiny..really…really tiny bit…safe…and I hated it…but at the same time…I actually liked it..more than I should have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay HOLA! sorry if it was uber short and stuff but i needed to upload it, otay! im gonna go work on the other chapters now, wish me luch. 

if this isnt the best chapter please fogive me, im trying to get back into writing it again -bows and throws up a peace sign- i love you guys !!! 

><><><><><>><><><SONGS OF THE DAY!!><><><><><><><><><

-undead- hollywood undead

-dare you to move- switchfoot

-fallen angels-BVB

-paradise city- Guns n' Roses<3

~>~<~><~><~>~<~>~< PEACE LOVE AND STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!