You're Invading my Personal Bubble! Chapter 13

Hey guys okay so heres the next chapter i hope you guys love it! anywho i wont upload the next chapter until i get atleast 30 votes (no im not evil its not that hard!) lol any who so here it is

<~~~ Clicky the button lol XD

-STORY STARTS-

" I'm assuming you're going to sleep in once again" he asked.

" possibly, if you don’t want me here I can leave" I said raising an eyebrow. He stared at me.

" no it's alright, I just meant that even though I'll be in your dreams" click his fangs popped out" you'll also see me when you awake." he smirked cockily. My body tensed at the mention of the dream part. And he noticed.

 He came closer towards me, I took a step back, but he came closer, I kept taking steps back and he kept following me until I was backed up against a wall.

*Trapped like a mouse* I leaned back against the wall, he dropped the blanket on the floor then he placed his hands beside my head and leaned in. I felt this sort of attraction towards him... And I hated it, but I was curious. 

He breathed in, and had his usual cocky smirk played on his lips. I blushed and chewed nervously on my lip ring.

" you know...." he breathed in deeply" you don't smell so bad... For a human" he leaned in closer and we locked gazes.

 "hmm"... The blush went away “is that....." I licked my lips and leaned in very close" supposed to be a compliment?" I whispered. I could see he wanted to close the space, but there's no way in hell that I'd let him.

 I could see the excitement in his eyes. I leaned forward, placed my hands on his chest and seductively whispered

“you’re invading my personal bubble." I slid out from under his arms, picked up the blanket and began to walk towards the red couch. 

I felt a sudden 'whoosh' and was held by my neck tightly against the wall, I could still reach the floor but it bothers me that he thinks he can control me. I glared at him.

" let go of me." I growled. He smirked.

" you're trying to order me around now?" he mused. A small growl escaped my lips. He looked taken back but his grip didn't loosen. Instead he leaned forward and glared back at me.

" don't think because you're here you get to command me around. That is not how it works." his eyes were cold and hard. I was not fazed in the slightest. Cold hard glares were something I was used to all my life. Whether it was from strangers, or even family, I learned how to make myself tougher.

I placed my hands back on his chest once again to use some energy to shove him off but my eyesight became cloudy, my eyes started too glaze over and turned a darker shade of gray and I started to have a vision.
================<vision of.... Past or future>===============
Some odd century ago a boy or teen stood in front of the sun gazing out into the distance. I walked up closer towards him. He had sandy blond hair, deep blue eyes that mimicked the ocean, a tall sturdy figure and a soft gaze that couldn't be broken. 

" that's.....me" said a familiar voice I turned around and saw the older version of Eric I now know of today. Wait shouldn't vampires’ burn in the sun?? He must had thought the same thing and looked on edge as if he was preparing himself to burn.

It clicked in my head ' vision duhh'. I sent him a message telepathically. *it's only a vision, you may be able to feel the sun on your skin and the salt water wind in your mouth but it's still a vision...* I turned back towards The younger Eric  and he looked our way but he looked straight through us. He looked so innocent here.

" you looked so peaceful here...” I mumbled. The older Eric stepped beside me.

" it was before I witnessed all the bloodshed, before I went to war" he quietly answered, not breaking his gaze of his younger self.  The younger Eric waited patiently for someone to show up but whoever it was never did.

 He held something small in his hand. I tried to see what it was but couldn't make out, all I knew was that it was shiny and small, he looked at it and tossed it far out and the ocean devoured it. 

*what was that?* I could feel the wind pick up and the taste of salt hung around my mouth, I took a few steps closer towards the young Eric but he started fading away. And soon so did the beach, the ocean, the sunset, and my eyes regained focus as I came face to face with Eric... He looked like he was lost for a moment.

His eyes showed that same innocent look from the past. I placed my hands on his cheeks and gently forced him to look at me. We stared at each other not speaking for a long time. But from the corner of my eye something broke my gaze. Sookie tossed around in her sleep and I looked away from Eric.

He released me, I looked back at him but it was only an unreadable look that I saw. He turned away and started to walk downstairs. 

" goodnight" he faintly said. 

"good morning" I mumbled........ What the duck was that?! Argg these powers are getting harder and harder to keep under control! I grinded my teeth together and passed a hand over my face.  I made him go through some random memory and it made him shut down...

Mehh I need to catch some z's for a few hours then hi tail it outta here before sunset. I grabbed the blanket, laid down on the couch and shut my eyes. I knew I needed to get out of here....

 My mind just cursed at itself over and over for letting myself slip, but soon I slipped into unconsciousness into my next dream...

okay so thats all for today! sorry ill upload again soon.!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!

-Songs of the day!-

The Plot To bomb the panhandel- ADTR

Call it karma- silverstine

Rockstar- Nickelback

Speak of the devil- ADTR

PEACE LOVES!