Strawberries and Chocolate. Chapter 7

“oh well, a while back we decided er- well bill figured it was best to park away from the place so we could be safer.” She shrugged. Bill gently took her hand and squeezed it, like if to say ‘I only do this to protect you.’ It was sweet to see how much he loves her.

“cool” was all I could muster up. “lets go then shall we?” I smiled. Honestly I was really excited. I got out of the car. “umm sookie” I whispered quietly.

“yes” she said aloud. The guys looked at me curiously and I blushed. Pshh does the phrase ‘ mind your own business’ mean anything? Okay I know that’s kinda bitchy but seriously don’t you think it’d be kind of annoying to have your conversations heard all the time?

“im just gonna talk to sookie alone for a second” I stated to Bill and Eric. They complied, turned around and began walking away, but I could see they were keeping a safe distance. I looked over at sookie.

“I know it’s going to be a little weird to ask this, seeings’ as though that it’s kind of late already…” I ranted. She looked at me as if to say ‘go on..’. “is what I am wearing even appropriate for this vampire bar?” I asked shyly. I could have sworn I heard a chuckle come from Eric but I ignored it.

“oh sure honey, what you’re wearing is fine, shoot you shoulda seen what I wore for the first time.” I relaxed; guess I shouldn’t feel so foreign then huh. I tiltied my head to the side. “In fact you shoulda heard what bill said I looked like” she smirked.

“well what did he say?” curious to what he would call her. She looked like she was gonna laugh.

“well… he basically said I looked like vampire bait.” I laughed. Vampire bait. She laughed with me, and I could hear bill groan from embarrassment and Eric chuckle.

“its impolite to eavesdrop guys.” I called out. Eric faced us.

“Not when you’re a vampire!” he smirked. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk with sookie. She explained how she met Eric in the first place.

“in fact he actually had really long hair” she giggled. Long hair on Eric? Hmm yeah I could see that.

As we continued walking along the dirt path I heard some rustling coming from the bushes .  And I think the boys heard it too because they looked alert. Sookie was in her own world talking about the town and every one in it. I turned towards her with my finger to my lips to shush her but suddenly two men jumped out and looked at all of us. 

"well lookie here, looks like we got us some pretty girls here” he smirked while turning towards the other man. The first man had on some dirty jeans and a brown tee shirt and black shoes. The other pretty much the same thing only with a blue shirt

“ya know I think you’re right” said the second guy. He looked me up and down. It sent shivers of disgust down my spine.

“you will do no such thing” bill growled. The first man just smirked.

“oh yeah? And who’s gonna stop us?” he looked over at bill “you? Then he looked over at Eric “ or the fairy over there?” both men laughed. Wrong move, Eric took a few steps closer towards the men.

“yes” he chuckled darkly. I heard a small click and saw a glint of pearly white teeth. I saw the second man jump, and reach for something in his pocket. The other man already took out a gun as well. “I wouldn’t do that if I was you” he said.

I instinctively put myself in front of sookie. In a flash Bill had the second guy held against a tree close by with his hand around his neck. The other was frantic he waved the gun around and pulled the trigger. Eric went to grab the gun.

BANG! That’s all you could hear echoing throughout the woods. The smell of gun powder lingered in the air. I heard a sudden thump of a body falling to the ground. Did Eric get shot?

I saw Eric standing up tall and unharmed. I let out a breath I didn’t even realize I held in and turned back towards sookie to see if she was alright. But she looked surprised and suddenly scared. 

"what's wro-" I started to say but couldn't I turn my face away as blood came spewing out my mouth. There was a horrible searing pain going through my body and my lungs tightened.

I felt something warm drip down my chest to my stomach. I reached up to my chest and felt warm sticky stuff all over my fingers. The bullet went through my chest and out my back.I fell to my knees. My vision was blurry. And all I could think of was *at least no one else got hurt...* it felt like a huge weight was blocking my airways.

"bill you have to help her!" Sookie said frantically.

I laid there feeling the blood seep through my shirt and the world around me started to get fuzzy. I heard a slight click as my eyes wandered towards bill his fangs popped out

"now this will only taste weird for a minute”, bill placed his lips to his wrist and as he was about to open his mouth a hand on his shoulder caused him to stop.

 “no wait let me." Eric said. Bill gave him a weird look but let him by. In a flash his fangs clicked out, he bit his own wrist and placed it against my lips.

 "no... Please.... “I weakly mumbled. Taking vampire blood doesn’t seem appealing, plus I have no idea what could happen if I took it.

"you must, you will feel better, and everything will be alright...” Eric said softly.
We locked gazes, and for some odd reason I felt I could trust him... So I leaned forward opened my mouth and took in the warm liquid.

I closed my eyes and couldn’t believe it. It wasn't salty and metallic tasting...in fact it tasted like melted chocolate and strawberries. It was delicious! 

 “there that should be enough..." he said as he started to take his wrist away. 
I felt like I could breathe again, my chest didn't hurt anymore which is odd because I mean obviously I just had a huge gaping hole in it from the bullet. I ran my hand over my chest and felt no wound. No hole. Just dried blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its amazing what vampire blood can do isnt it?

Until next time!

Songs of the day

My first kiss- 3Oh3

My Apocolypse- Escape the fate

I'm not a vampire- falling in reverse

Rate Comment Vote!!

PEACE!!!