Accident Prone or Just Clumsy? Chapter 9

"you're going to fall down again...” Eric said watching me.

"Pshhh I got this." I said turning around a bit to see him. 

" do you know where you're going? “He asked leaning against a tree with his arms folded across his chest. 

" umm" I turned around and lightly blushed. "Yeahh I'm sure it's just straight this way." I said I took another couple of steps, but I tripped on a root sticking up from the ground and lost my footing

.I felt his arms around me once again. This time he was in front of me. I could feel my cheeks darken, and my heart sped up just a tad.

 "so either you're clumsy or just accident prone." he smirked. I rolled my eyes. 

"ha ha you're soo funny" I mumbled sarcastically. I felt myself being lifted up off the ground. " what are you doing? “I questioned." I can walk"

" look as entertaining as it is to see you almost fall on your ass, it'll be morning soon and I'd rather not be burned into a crisp" he said lifting me up bridal style. 

" fine fine." I muttered. He started to laugh. “What’s so funny?" I asked.

"you certainly have an intriguing attitude on you." he stated. I looked up at him.

"ah well aren’t you quiet the charmer." I said as I glared at his ocean blue eyes. Instead of glaring back he just had a big smile on his face.

" just hold on to me human" he focused his gaze ahead.

 "the names scar-.." I felt everything go forward, I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, I shut my eyes and buried my face in his chest. I felt like we were being spun around and around in circles, and I wanted to upchuck. 

" were here...” he said with a smirk in his voice. I shakily opened my eyes and looked around. It was a bar, red walls, dark red ceiling, back chairs and black bar stools. There were black and red posters with big white letters reading 'Fangtasia' seriously ironic.

 So this is what a vampire bar actually looks like from the inside. Huh. Eric gently placed me down on a cushion like seat. 

"I would have figured a bar for vampires would have still been opened.  "I muttered under my breath.

"hmm well yes, but I'm assuming Pam closed up early." he said lightly shrugging. I wonder who Pam is… He strode over to a door, walked in disappearing into the darkness. Okay... I guess goodnight then? Kind of rude but I guess it's his way of showing hospitality.

  I looked around the rest of the place, but I felt a small gust of air whip around my hair tickling my face. I turned towards where the wind came from and nearly fell off the cushion. Eric just chuckled.

" so it is accident prone then is it?" he smirked.
" shut up." I growled and got situated back on the seat. He handed me a blanket and an oversized black tee shirt that had 'Fantasia' in big bold lettering. “Trying to endorse your bar?" I smirked.

"it's simply for you to sleep in, if you'd like I can help you get undressed. “He smirked cockily as he playfully started to reach for my shirt. I slapped his hands away and glared at him. 

" no! I'm exhausted not delusional." I hissed. He chuckled. 

" alright, I shall see you later then" he bowed and walked away Turing off some lights as he went. 
I just sat there for a moment trying to let everything sink in.

     1.I just barely moved here and I already get in trouble. 2. I get shot. 3. I'm staying in the world’s oddest bar with an ironic name. And 4. I sorta get saved by an overly cocky jerk. Life has a weird way of sending things towards me. I sighed peeled off my blood stained shirt, and slipped on the one Eric gave me.

 I'm happy I made the choice of going out in my black shorts today, seeing as they weren’t stained and were comfortable as hell I decide to leave 'em on. I kicked off my shoes pulled the blanket over my body and as soon as I put my head down I was quickly overcome with exhaustion, my eyes fluttered closed and I passed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rate Comment Vote!

Songs Of The Day!

Raised By Wolves- Falling in Reverse

I'm Not A Vampire- Falling in Reverse

Sexting- Blood On The Dance Floor

PEACE!!