Why Cant he Just Let Me Attempt to Be Mysterious? Chapter 20!

hey peeps! whats up? lookie im posting another chapter!! huzza

 this one i like cuz its kinda funny and sad as well

i hope you like it!!

-I DONT OwN TRUE BLOOD!!!- (but i want a penguin! some one get meh a penguin!!)

lets hope things get better . and who is it that just called her?!! well tune in and find out! =D

“Alright let’s go get you some food.” He stood up and used his vampire speed to open the door. I stuck my hands in my pockets to check if I left any money in them, and I fished out a 20 dollar bill.

“you won’t have to pay for tonight” he said seductively. This time it didn’t faze me.

“I don’t want you to pay for me” I muttered and walked out. Now it seems like I’m Bi-polar right? But I mean if you were starting to like someone and every time you seemed to get close there’s always something that stops you like another girl, wouldn’t that just tick you off?

If not…well kudos to you my dear. Off another one of my many rants, I opened the door for myself for my car. He was already in the passenger seat, which didn’t surprise me but it surprised him that it didn’t surprise me.

That’s confusing. I started up my car and headed towards Merlotts. It was quiet, and he was staring at me again. All I could think was *either say something or look at something else*  I growled in my head.

“is there something you’d like to ask? Or are you just going to keep staring at me?” I asked as politely as I could.

“what’s on your mind?” he asked. I rolled my eyes. Way to come up with something original.

“food” I sighed tiredly. He ran a hand through his hair and thought it over,

“your attitude changed after I answered my phone…” he mumbled. We pulled into the bars parking lot, and I looked at him.

“not really, I just figured that I was hungry” I looked away and reached for the door handle. He grabbed my right hand to stop me.

“you never answered my question” he growled. I raised an eyebrow.

“growling will get you nowhere” I smirked playfully. His lips turned up into a smirk.

“well then.. “ he pulled me towards him and left a small space between us. And then he whispered “maybe I need to use a different method.” I felt myself blushing. Damn.

“maybe you do” I innocently smiled. I leaned in towards his ear and whispered” I don’t know you that well to tell you who or what I really am.” I felt his body tense up, and I lightly kissed his cheek.

I faced him and got out of the car leaving him stunned. Apparently I do that to him a lot.

 I easily headed into the bar and sat down in a booth.

“Scarlett!” I heard my named being called by a familiar male voice. I found Sam heading towards me. I smiled and waved.

“hey Sam “ I relaxed, I felt the feelings from earlier disappear. “whats going on?” I asked.

“nothing really it’s been pretty slow here. How’ve you been? Haven’t seen you in a few days” he placed his hands on his hips pretending to scold me. I laughed.

“I’m sorry I had to help out some people with their stuff, but hey I missed the food.” I smiled. His face lit up.

“tell me what’cha want darling and we’ll get it for ya” he smiled.

“well how about a burger and also a-“ I was interrupted when a small gust of wind slightly hit my face and Eric appeared across from me in the booth. I saw Sam Tense up.

“is he with you?” sam asked, by the looks of it Sam didn’t like Eric.

“more like babysitting me” I joked. Eric just looked bored, and sam put it off. “sooo” I mumbled. “can I get the burger?” I asked innocently. Sam’s face relaxed, he took out a note pad and pen and smiled.

“sure what would you like on it?” he asked facing only me. What don’t I want on it? Cheese, bacon, onions, pickles mmmmm making my own mouth water here.

“ummm everything?” I questioned. He laughed. I could see Eric roll his eyes. Jealous much?

“anything else” he asked while scribbling something down on his note pad.

“mmmmmm a milke shake?” I pondered. I wonder if they even make it here.

“coming right up” he nodded towards me, and left quickly. I guess he’s just going to make one himself. I faced Eric and lightly tapped my finger nails on the table.

“you say you don’t know I don’t know you that well…if that’s so then begin talking about yourself.” Eric said. Why does this dude want to know so much about me? Cant he just let me attempt to be mysterious?

“well….”I started, but ‘Not the American Average started playing on my phone. I took it out of my pocket and smiled big, it was Kevin. “oops sorry gotta take this, I’ll be right back, I smiled innocently. Without waiting for him to say something I walked outside and answered my phone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SAVED!! whoo! ha ha so i see that they are both bothered by something... dun dun dunnn

lets hope things get better . and who is it that just called her?!! well tune in and find out! =D

-----Songs Of The Day-----

Falling in Reverse- The Drug in Me is You!

FIR- I'm Not A Vampire!

Asking Alexandria -Not The American Average!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!!

DISCOVER ATLANTIS!!!!

PEACE LOVES!!!<3