Chapter Three ~I'm Sorry~

After Alex untangled his arms from around me, he took my hand in his leading me to the small wooden door. reaching in his pocket he took out a small metal key.

I turned to Alex. "I can't stay here, I have to get home" he frowned. "can I walk you there?" he asked, with a hopeful look in his eye. I shook my head "I think I should go alone?!" I replied making him frown again.

"Sorry" I looked down at my feet.

I unclasped my hand from his. meeting his sad gaze once again, I turned around and walked back down the narrow gravel path.

About 20 minuets of walking around the empty streets of Baltimore, Maryland deciding that I shouldn't go back home. I did not want to go back to my drunk unstable father. or back to the bad memory's. that house reeks of them.

So as I passed by a nearby cemetery I decided that sleeping on the Moslem steps were my best choice, since I had no were to go of course...

I jumped the tall black gate that easily towered over me. I walked past my mothers grave. deciding I should give a visit, it's been about 6 months since the last time I set foot in this cemetery.

'In loving memory of Esme Jacobson... a loving mother, a caring wife, and a trusting friend. May you Rest. In. Piece.'

Was engraved on her small tombstone. that was when everything was alright. when my mom was still here. when my dad didn't hit me. when I had friends.

Then that fucking car crash had to come and ruin all of my happiness. every single last bit.

A tear slipped down my cheek for the fifth time today. god I'm pathetic.

It was a bit strange that I found myself feeling safe when Alex wrapped his arms around me.

I haven't felt like that in seven years. there was something special about him.

'No Luna, he thinks you a freak he's just taking pity on you. nobody loved you' I thought to myself 'nobody'

I made myself comfortable on the steps of the Marble Moslem steps

(With some difficulty)

And tried to relax, soon I felt sleep take me away to an unknown destination created by my unconscious mind.

((A/N: hey guys sorry if the chapters are short ^u^ I really am trying thank you all who are reading this IS my first fan-fiction um... yea. BTW; next chapters will be switching point of views. I'll make sure to label them. thanks again love you all stay beautiful, keep it ugly -Jill(;))