Chapter One ~Done For~

"LUNA! get your ass down here now!" my father yelled, his harsh voice waking me out of my sleep. I groaned, throwing the heavy pale blue covers off of my small figure. I quickly pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans along with a random black tee.

Just as I was pulling on my dark blue converse on my feet grabbing my bag I heard angry foot steps climbing up the stairs. my door shot open revealing my bloodshot eyed father. Assuming he was drunk when I smelled the bitter oder that lingered on his body. He then stepped closer and grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"I told you to come down stairs. When I say something do it!" my father spat in my face. leaving wet residue droplets of spit across the bridge if my freckled nose. I nodded my head not wanting to make him angrier, which failed. I suddenly felt a sharp stinging sensation on my left cheek, feeling a single tear make its way down my cheek. "ANSWER ME!" he raised his voice even louder. that tear turned into more racing after the first down my cheek. "Yes, sir." I replied to him keeping my head low.

"Good, I made myself clear?" He grimaced. "Yes, sir." I nodded not wanting to look at him, my face still stung from where his hand once laid on my cheek. "Get out of my house, I don't want to see you anymore, you worthless piece of shit!" He let go of his grasp on my shirt, making me stumble back a few steps from where I once stood in attempt to regain my balance.

Once I finished pulling all my bracelets onto my wrist, I raced down the steps not bothering to even grab something for breakfast. I'm fat enough anyways...
*
I walked down the lonely, empty road plugging in my earphones listening to foo fighters 'everlong' making the trip to hell less boring, I guess. I arrived to the gates of hell, literally. Currently it was October. My favorite season. I loved hearing the leaves crunch wherever you walked on the bright colored leaves.

I pushed open the door in attempt to swiftly make my way to my old beat up locker without anyone noticing me. I turned the corner of the hallways only to find my locker covered in papers.

'Slut'
'Whore'
'Worthless'
Were taped to my locker, beat up as usual. For the seconded time that day I felt a tear escape my eye. followed by another, and another, all racing after each other. when I heard the familiar clicking of heels tapping against the tiled floor.

"Aww, poor Luna, what's this? Who would do such a thing?" she looked at me with her disgusting piercing blue eyes, her face mocking a sad pitiful smile at me.
"Fuck off, Monica." She laughed, "Well sweetie, I don't know what to tell you. No one wants you here. Face it Luna, you're just a waste of perfectly good oxygen..." Monica explained I knew that it was only my brain telling me she was right, but I felt as if she was. I leaned against my locker hopelessly when Monica took a step closer, "Just do it, Luna..." She paused. "You'd be doing everybody a favour Luna."
That's all she said before she turned around and walked away from me.