Chapter Seven ~Sillohettes Up On The Wall~

ALEX'S P.O.V.

I left Luna's sleeping body to go get some food. as I was coming back she wasn't in her bed as usual... she was snoring slightly next to the window head in her hands.

I smirked, and picked her up taking her back to her bed. I paced the room. only thing following me was my dark shadow casted on the wall from lack of light on that spot of the room.

I sat down on the uncomfortable green chair in the corner of the dark room. sipping my coffee. listening to Luna's light snores.

I sat there for hours looking at her... might sound creepy but she was beautiful. she looked so peaceful and innocent but behind her appearance was a story not just anyone could understand.

As I took out my sketch pad and began to draw the sight that lied I front of me i stopped once I heard a piercing shriek coming from Luna's direction.

"ALEX ALEX PLEASE HELP... HELP ME" Luna screamed I quickly rose from my seat knocking everything that was sat on my lap onto the floor.

I ran to Luna's bed and quickly wrapped her into my embrace. she was still crying but remained silent. I help her head to my lips and gently kissed the top of her head, while holding her opposite hand with mine.

About an hour later I heard her snores once again. and me, being to tired to move I fell asleep with her huddled up in my arms.

((OKAY SHORT ASS CHAPTER SORRY I hope it's okay IT BETTER BE BITCH... okay that was uncalled for but yea..-JILL))