Chapter Four ~Searching~

ALEXS P.O.V.

After she left, I got worried. if stuff was that bad, it must have been going on at home to. no way in hell she was actually going home, right?

After about 30 minuets, I decided to go for a walk and try to clear my mind. 'She is safe' I kept thinking to myself. but deep down I had a feeling she wasn't.

I walked by neighbour hoods and all through town. just to see if I could find a clue of we're she was. that's when I walked by the cemetery, I could here quiet whimpers of a faded sob.

I quickly jumped the fence, hoping the quiet cries belonged to Luna.

It's weird, when I gave her that hug, when I tapped her shoulder, when I held her hand. something was, different. In a good way, but... I felt like she belonged there. with even the slightest touch my heart immediately sped up.

When I jumped the fence being carful to be quiet, I might scare off the person that was crying.

I suddenly felt the need to catch my breath. because, I knew if I saw her she'd take it away with only a smile.

I turned the path were the Moselum behind the two big oak trees that blocked it out if sight.

That's when I saw her... Luna, that is.

'No no no' I thought to myself. she was sat there passed out. head on the door of the marble structure.

Blood dripping from both of her wrists staining the flat surface she was sat on.

LUNA'S P.O.V.

I woke up screaming from the nightmare my unconscious mind created.

With out reason, I felt like I needed Alex to wrap his arms around me. I felt like I needed to be safe from an unseen force. like I was in some kind of made up danger.

I got up from my uncomfortable spot on the marble steps. in search of something. but, I'm not really sure what.

Wandering around, I found something shining under the moons faint glow. it sat under the big oak tree in the faded grass. a razor blade. perfect.

TRIGGER WARNING SORRY:(

I picked up the small object and carried it back to were I once was.

"Sorry mum, please forgive me. I need to see you. be with you. this just is not my place." I choked out. already in tears.

For the second time in two days, I made an effort to commit suicide.

I took the sharp cool edge if the small blade to my pale scared skin and pulled.

1.2.3. Pulls down my thin wrist.

4.5.6. whimpers of pain.

I counted the seconds as they passed by.

40.50.60. Seconds passed since the last time I drug that blade against my skin.

That's when I felt myself slip into blackness. not the way you'd drift off to sleep. no. this was different. this was a different blackness.

I've finally greeted death.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

She just sat there, motionless. I dropped to my knees and cried. why? I don't know.

I barley knew her, I mean for Christ sakes I only knew her fucking name.

Luna.

One name, that I've only heard once. but one name could bring such happiness to my mind, to my heart.

I felt like she was part of my heart. a part of it just died. and I'm watching it there just watching sit there, motionless.

I dragged myself over to her body and slammed on the ground, tears falling from my cheeks, wetting the already blood stained marble floor.

I wrapped my arms around her. i put my head on her chest listening for a rhythmic beat. any signs for life in this dead soul lying in front of me, wrapped in my arms.

Nothing. about five minuets passed when I heard it. the slight beat in her chest. the slight rise of her body.

Speechless, I picked her up. bridal style. and I ran. I ran for that fucking hospital in hopes to save her dear life.

And I finally made it. Finally here.

"Excuse me. Help? Please anyone help her!" I screamed Luna still in my arms.

I dropped to my knees as the woman along with two others rushed two me. removing Luna's pale body out of my arms.

I watched as they pulled her away from me. still sobbing. for some reason I felt responsible? I feel like I could have helped her.

if my mind was right. I wish I had.

Now she probably hates me.