Chapter Six ~Can't Find My Place~

LUNA'S P.O.V.

-----1 WEEK LATER-----

It's been a week since the doctor told me I could be let out in two weeks. well, now only one....

Alex had stayed by my side. stayed when I was sleeping. stayed every waking moment. all if his free time on someone worthless like me...

We've gotten to know each other. A LOT. I know that his full name is Alexander William Gaskarth. I know that his older brother Tom, I believe, committed suicide. I know that the tattoo on his left hand was for his brother, Tom. I learned that he grew up in London till' about eighth grade. I also know that I've started to love him even more.

_____________________

Screaming, I woke up from my nightmare. Adjusting my eyes to the dark room, the clock read 2:22 a.m. The time I usually wake up around this time. every night. I looked around my room hoping to find Alex somewhere. nowhere. dammit.

I decided to use this time to think about everything that has been happening. the doctors called my school. informing them to send my work here. to tell the students not to get there hopes up to see me for the rest if senior year. like they would even care...

My father hasn't came to see me once. he doesn't care. I wouldn't blame him though. who wants to see a worthless waste of space who breathes in perfectly good oxygen that could be supplied for someone that's not me. someone amazing.

Like Alex....

I still don't understand why he comes to visit me. why he wants to see me. why he carried me to the hospital instead of just leaving me there on those steps to die.

I got up, removing my blankets careful not to rip my I.V. out of my arm. I took the metal stand that held up the liquid of the I.V. stuck in my arm. and headed for the window.

I sat on the ledge. looking at each and every star I could possibly see through my dark green eyes.

I started to sing to myself. Using the time to myself wisely since I loved to sing but was to shy about doing it i front of anybody. afraid of being out down. like I am on a daily basis.

"She sits up high, surrounded by the sun. One million branches and she loves every one.Mom and dad did you search for me I've been up here so long I'm going crazy."

I smiled before singing the chores

"as the sun went down we ended up on the ground I heard the train shake the windows you screamed over the sound. as we own this night I put your body to the test with mine this love was out of control three two one were did you go?"

I didn't finish. I was tired. the darkness already took over me before I could fight the urge to go to sleep fretting dreaming of another nightmare.

((YO WHAT UP? sorry the chapters short, I'm tired as fuck!

The song Luna sung in the story is Hold on 'Till May by Pierce The Veil. ^U^ piece the fuck out...-JILLXD))