Playing Games

It spins and spins until finally it stops. I noticed how Ben winced, but quickly covered it up, and I notice Cam's relief, and I think to myself how mean it is that Ben winced. However I can't figure out why Cam looks so relieved. Mike, and Chloe look like they are bored out of their minds. The other girl in the room who I don't know the name of, has the biggest grin on her face. She makes sure to crawl over to Ben, purposley showing off her breasts. Her top is so loose that I can see how much of a push up bra she is wearing, and I try so hard not to laugh. I turn my gaze over to Chloe, and I motion pushing my own boobs up and close together, and then I make an x with my fingers and then I hold up 5 fingers. She seems to have gotten the message as she suddendly goes into a silent fit of laughter.
By the time I look back over at Ben, she has reached him, and she straddles him. Then she attacks his face. It seriously looked like she was a lioness digging into the flesh of her prey. In that moment I felt bad for Ben. Also by being a witness to her attack on his face I will now refer to her as an animal instead of the other girl.
After a minute, she finally gets off of Ben, and back to her orignal spot in the circle. She has a smug look on her face. Now that its her turn, she claps her hands together and makes sure all eyes are on her.
She giggles, "Okay, so I've been dancing for 13 years, I'm a virgin, and my pup's name is snowball."
She spins the bottle and it lands on Chloe. Who, by the way, looks bored out of her mind. She says, "Obviously the lie is that you're still a virgin considering how you just attacked Ben's face."
I finally laugh out loud, but I quickly put a hand over my mouth. This chick gives Chloe and I one of the dirtiest looks I've ever seen. Then she just pouts and tries to look at Ben and Cam with a look of innocence. They simply ignore her. She shrugs, and spins the bottle to find out who she'll attack next. the bottle lands on Ben again, and he groans, and quite loudy may I add. Cam interrupts before she can begin her crawl back over to Ben.

"You can't kiss the same person in a row. Now its Mike's turn."

Mike mumbles incoherently, before stating, "I got a girl pregnant, I've been to jail, and at the mall in the winter I play the role of Santa." He spins the bottle, and after the spinning suspense, it lands on Cam. Cam thinks it over, while stroking his imaginary beard, and then, "You getting arrested. I know you are a good boy." Cam winks, and we all die of laughter.

After calming down Mike takes a deep breath, "Well no thats truth, the lie was getting a girl pregnant. I spent a night in a cell for a 'violent protest'." He air quoted the words and an annoyed look masked his face. Once again the bottle landed on Cameron, and before anyone could process, Cam ran over to Mike and gave him a giant kiss on the lips. Needless to say everyone was shocked.

"No homo. I just wanted to know what it was like to kiss you, you've got soft lips." Again he winks at Mike, and drunk Cameron has everyone with tears pouring down their face.

Clapping her hands and grabbing everyone's attention, Chloe prepares for her turn. "I spent time in the looney bin with Bia, I read erotica, and I was in a photo shoot."

The bottle lands on Ben after a few short spins, and he ponders it over for a few minutes. I know it right away, because I am her best friend, well duh that was given, and because the only thing she reads is cook books. Ben looks troubled, and he shows this by running his hand across the back of his neck.

"Um, you reading erotica is the lie?" Chloe nods, and a look of relief washes over Ben. She spins the bottle and it grants her wish by landing on Mike. They share a quick kiss before we continue with the game.

When it was Cam's turn for the 4th time, he decided the game was boring and suggested we all take shots. So we did.

We all were way past drunk and on our ways to passing out, when Mike and Chloe started making out in front of everyone. However Cam was beyond smashed to care.

"Heyyyyyy guys, we should like totally get a dragon, and a hufflepuff and a lion, rooooooaaaaaaaaaaar!" Then that chick face-planted the floor. "OH AND MARIA IS OUT FOR THE COUNT!" Huh, Maria is her name. Cam had our asses laughing yet again, and I ended up clutching my stomach on the floor.

Let me just say that the last thing I remember after that, is letting Ben take a body shot off of me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

[A/N]
Hello one and all. So thank you for the 3k reads! This is exciting for me. Okay so I'll get to the matter at hand. Recently I have been caught up with school and essays, along with personal issues. And this is why my updates are taking forever. I do try to write when I can, and I promise you it will get better. Just keep reading and voting, and leaving comments. They really help me to write more and they encourage me to write better and to expand my vocabulary. I would really like to hear from you readers more, if you dont want to comment you can inbox me, i cant say when I'll get to them, but I will eventually.
Oh! And I apologize for how short and not as exciting this chapter is. I promise you the next will be longer.
Thank you again, and I love you all!
Xoxoxox