Jealousy & Round 2 Bia

ReCap

"Hello? Earth to Bianca!"
"What?"
"Stop your day dreaming. Now I have to go out, babysit Cam."
"Hey! I don't need babysitting!" Cam yells from the other room.
Chloe then decides to yell back at him, right by my ear. "Yes you do!"
"Ow!"
"Sorry Bianca."
"Just go before you kill me."
"Me? Kill you? Pssssh."

I then proceed to stare daggers at her until she leaves the house.

~{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}~

Jealousy & "On to Round 2 Bia."

Once Chloe is gone I make my way to the living room. Cam has some weird fighting show on that i am not interested in. So while walking by I swiftly grab the remote, and flip through the channels. I quickly see that Dirty Dancing is on so I put it on and i sit on the remote so Cam cant get it. Cam realizes that i changed the channel and his reaction is priceless. He looks like a 3 year old kid pouting in that angry way.

"Hell No Bia! Not this shitty movie!"
"Cam its a classic."
"No Titanic is a classic, this is shit."
"No its not, this is amazing, dont diss my movie. I dont diss your sports or fighting shit."
"Doesnt matter this is-"
"Wait, did you just say Titanic is a classic? As in you like it?"

During our bickering I didn't notice how much closer Cam moved to me. He was now right next to me, close enough for me to be begging him to touch me. Cam doesn't answer my question, but instead he starts to kiss my neck, sending those wonderful tingles down my back. For a second I move closer to him, I want him to continue his kisses on my neck and jawline. In my effort to get even closer to him, I turn and in one quick movement I straddle him. His hands go to my waist, mine wrap around his neck and I pull at the hair on the back of his neck. Cam kisses even lower on my neck, and I forget about the bet. But the memory of the bet comes back in full force when Cam smiles against my neck. I move up on him and down again, to get pay back. Cam abruptly stops his sweet kisses on my neck. He then takes my earlobe between his lips, and I almost forget again. One of Cam's hands grips my hip, while the other travels to my butt.
He whispers in my ear, "That perfectly shaped ass of yours." Then he grabs my butt. This action causes for me to yet again move up and then down again.

One moment we are teasing each other and keeping the game in the back of our minds. However in the next moment I hear Cam whisper to himself, "Screw it." Then he kissed my jawline, next my cheek, and then the corner of my mouth. He was so close, but then we heard the key in the door, Cam threw me off of him, and we both returned to watching dirty dancing.

I hear the door open and Chloe stumbles in, she runs by us and shouts, "Forgot my phone, and purse, and i forgot to turn the oven off!" To which Cam's reply was, "Damn Chloe, Your so damn forgetful."

I laugh and while Chloe walks by us she slaps both of us on the back of the head, and leaves the house again. Which was odd, very odd.

I turn back to the tv and see Cam has changed the channel back to his stupid fighting show. I lunge at him and steal the remote back. We bicker back and forth until we finally settle on a classic disney film, The Lion King. This keeps us both quiet and still, much like little kids.

When the movie is over, Cam decides to order pizza, and to his surprise I ask him to order me some too. When the doorbell rings, my phone goes off at the same time, blaring Troublemaker by Olly Murs. Cam jumps like fifty feet in the air, not expecting that. Suddenly Cam has the pizza, and my phone. He answers, and a look of confusion sweeps over his face before he asks the person on the other line, "Who?" Cam's face seems to darken a little, and then I hear him say, "Yeah sure I'll tell her. Yeah. Okay, I get it. Bye."

He throws my phone at me, and instead of checking it like a smart person would do, I follow what seems like a mad Cam into the kitchen. He drops the pizzas on the counter, and walks to the fridge. He pulls out a can of Pepsi, then slams the fridge door.

"Cam, who was on the phone?"

Instead of answering, he pushes me against the wall. And blocks me from escaping. The look in his eyes scare me, confuse me, and turns me on all at the same time.

"What are you doing with another guy Bianca?"
"What are you-"
"That Tim guy, was just on the phone. He called to see if he could reschedule your date. Because something came up."
"You said that we couldn't-"
"We clearly agreed on no dating."
"But you said-"
"I said, no touching, kissing, or dating, the other sex. Then you go and make plans to go on a date with some random guy. I've stayed away from all the girls throwing themselves at me for you."
"Yeah but I didnt ask you to do that!"
"Doesn't matter-"
"You're the one who came up with the rules! You're the one who said all those things! You are the one that started this game!"
"It's more then just a game!"
"I doubt it. Why don't you try to see past your jealousy?"
"Ugh! Why are you...?"
"Why am I what Cam?!"

And then Cam crashes his lips to mine. The kiss is heated because we were arguing and it makes it passionate. I can truly say Cam is a really good kisser. And no I don't see fireworks in my mind, and my foot doesn't rise off the ground like in the movies. It was just a normal, breath-taking kiss.

And because the kiss is so breath-taking, my mind doesn't even register the fact that Cam just lost the first part of the game. Cam just lost?

I pull away, and looking him in the eyes I whisper, "Did you just lose?"

To which he just nods and says, "On to round two Bia."

Yet again, Cam crashes his lips to mine. But all I can think about is round two. Can I make Cam, the player, who never falls in love, fall in love with me?

~{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}~

[A/N]

Okay guys, I'm sorry it took so long to update, Im not gonna lie, I was being lazy and I just couldnt think of how to write this chapter. Plus I was trying to work on "TWTTM" so thank you for being patient. It means a lot to me. Please keep reading. Also, sorry its short. I've been typing through my phone. Oh and let me know what ya think, give advice, I could use all the help I could get. ;) And I'll update as soon as I can. Love you guys!