Mall Trip <3

The next morning I wake up around 10am. I let out a loud groan into my pillow. As you probably have guessed, I am not a morning person. If I could be married to my sleep, I would. That's a little strange but whatever, I just woke up. Before I can get up to start my day, something, or rather someone, jumps on the bed, landing on top of me. The person then continues to jump on my bed, annoying the hell out of me.

"What?"

I reluctantly say, though the person keeps on jumping. Seriously?

"What?!"

Still no answer... I am so going to kill this person.

"Oh em gee... WHAT?!?"

"Get in the shower sleeping beauty."

"I don't want to Chloe."

"Come on cupcake, we're having a girls day."

"Ugh... Fine."

"Now get your sexy ass moving."

I still don't get up, she expects me to function this early in the morning? Chloe knows I'm no morning person but she always wakes me up early anyway. After a few seconds she leaves my room, how do I know this? Easy, she slams my door. I turn around and lay on my tummy. Faintly, I hear another door open and close, and multiple voices. Next thing I know my door is thrown open and someone hulls me over their shoulder. I scream, and try to force my way down by punching the person's back, and kicking their tummy. The person grunts, but doesn't put me down. I calm down because I have a feeling where this is going.

"Please, don't put me in the shower again. I'm up, and I'll get ready with no trouble... If you put me down I'll be done sooner..."

"Why would I want to put you down, Bee? I have a very nice view of that perfectly shaped ass."

"Oh holy blueberries! Cam! Put me down!"

"If you insist."

Then he throws me in the air. I land in the cold, deep, waters of their backyard pool.

_(~)_(~)_(~)_(~)_(~)_

After Showering, and getting the chlorine out of my hair, it's time to decide what to wear. I put on my undergarments, and I put a black hoodie over it. The hoodie is huge and it goes down to about mid-thigh. Then I go in search of Chloe. I'm only doing this because I need to know where she is taking me, and what we will be doing, in order for me to get dressed.

I don't find her upstairs, so I go check the one place I know she will be... The kitchen. She is always trying to bake something new and unique. Most of the things she comes up with are really tasty, but others... Well they make me wanna puke.

When I enter the kitchen, without knocking into the door, Chloe is there but her back is facing me. So I take a seat at the island, and I dip my pinky into the dough mixture in the bowl. Chloe turns around and she smiles. But then she notices what i'm doing.

"Bia! No! Thats not the-"

Ignoring her I put the mixture in my mouth. Can you guess what happened next? I died. Yup, it tasted that terrible that I died...

Kidding, although it did taste awful.

I must've made a face, cause Chloe hands me a bottled water. I gratefully gulp it down. She has an apologetic look on her face and she grimaces a little before she opens her food hole (mouth).

"Sorry, that's the bad copy... The good ones are in the oven now..."

"It's fine, but what are you making?"