Memories

After explaining to Mike, about the little ordeal Cam and I have, he just stares at us and he's quiet for a long time. Finally he shakes his head and leaves the fort. Suddenly Cam whisper shouts, "Wait! Mike!"

Mike just pokes his head back in and raises his eyebrows as if to say "yes?" Cam takes an obvious deep breath and says to Mike, "Can you not tell anyone? Its like just our thing, and were just messing around, so if it works and we become a thing, or if it doesn't and we don't, that's when we'll tell everyone. 'Cause then it'll be over and done with and everyone would be able to move on or whatever?"

Mike gives a sly wink to me, and grins at Cam and nods before leaving once more. Cam relaxes next to me, and we both continue to lay side by side. We're silent, there's no teasing, no compliments, and no kissing. However none of this bothers me, I'm content with just laying next to him. Actually there's only one thought running through my mind, and that's Mike's wink. Why would he do that? Is it because he knows that I know about Chloe and him? Or does he know something I don't? Ughhhhh so many possibilities. 

I feel a nudge in my side, and I look over at Cam. He gives me a sweet, small smile, "What're you thinking about?" "Memories." Well at least its not a lie, I can't exactly tell him about Mike, because if Cam didn't see it originally then wasn't meant for him. I feel a poke to my forehead and I furrow my eyebrows at Cam, and he explains his reasoning. "That's so vague Bia! What particular memory slash memories are you reliving?" Suddenly a memory springs to my thoughts as soon as he's done talking. So I tell him it.

*Flashback Commences*

Chloe and I tiptoe down the stairs and peak our heads under the railing to spy on our parents. We have to spy because they told us to give them adult time and to stay in Chloe's room. Of course being nosy kids we wanted to see what was going on. After scanning the room, and coming up empty we tip toe further down the stairs until we can peer into the dining room. We hear music, and its not long until we see Chloe's parents twirl into our view. They're dancing! Chloe and I make the hasty decision to make our way all the way downstairs, so we have a full view of the dining room. I see my parents, and I remember wanting a love like theirs that was strong, and they could just be near each other and be content. My parents were close together, my mother's head resting on my father's shoulder, and they're just swaying to some slow song. Chloe's parents were doing that same, except for the occasional dip, or twirl. They likes to have fun more. I remember not minding, I liked my parents just they way they were.
Chloe and I were too busy gushing quietly to notice Cam sneak up behind me and tug on my hair. If it weren't for remembering to be quiet we would've gotten caught. Cam tugs on my hair again and again. In fear of getting caught we all run back up the stairs and into Chloe's room. Sadly, Cam followed.
"You morons! I can't believe you two! We were told to stay up here!"
I rolled my eyes at him, "Didn't you see how happy they were? And they were dancing! Oh it was so lovely!"
"You're such a baby Bia!" That's when he pushed me. I pushed him and punched him back. Cam got even more angry. "You hit like a girl!" I hit him again, "That's because I am a girl you doofus!"
That was when Cam stormed out of the room, and Chloe and I continued to gush over how cute our parents were.

*End of Flashback*
Suddenly, Cam groans and buries his head into my neck. He also mumbles something, but I didn't understand. "Cam, what did you say? I don't speak mumble." He takes a deep breath, "I can't believe how awful I was to you."
I burst out laughing, and he just glares at me. I'm still giggling when I say, "We were kids Cam. It's what they do. Even our parents said it was normal. Your mom always gushed it was because you liked me."
At that, his jaw drops, then something dark passes over his features. "Me? Like you? That's funny." He proceeds to laugh , "Let's get one thing straight, I never liked you, and I probably never will."

Okay, ouch. I can't believe I trusted him. He's such an ass. If he wants to say things to hurt me? Fine. "That's rich, coming from the one who's been kissing me and started this stupid thing. Fine. You don't like me? You never liked me and never will? What's the point of this fucking game anyway? I'm done. Find someone else to play with." With that I crawled out the tent, and ran up the stairs. I immediately locked myself in Chloe's room. I sat by her window, and just stared up at the moon. I can't believe him. I can't believe me. My hormones always screw me over. You know what? They want some action, fine. There's a party, probably, tomorrow night. Considering its a weekend. Screw Cam, screw that damned game. It was only going to hurt us anyway. Why not sooner?

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
VERY IMPORTANT A/N
PLEASE READ
I'm so pissed. I was in the middle of writing the next part, and I looked to this one to see where I left off and how they fought, when it ended at the flashback. And I knew I wrote more than that. But it was gone. GONE. So I had to un-publish this part, because I had to rewrite it. And now it sucks far more than what it did before. I AM TERRIBLY SORRY. I tried to make it the same but I couldn't remember and now it moves all too fast and it sucks. I am incredibly sorry. The next part though, should come soon. And maybe if you guys want it, another One-Shot to make up for it? As always lemme know what ya think. Please keep reading, and again I'm so sorry about this. I'll try to go through a round of like deep editing to try to get it closer to what it was. Until next time.