Shopping (Dirty)

"What the hell," Acacia said beneath her breath as she raked through a rack of jeans in American Apparel.

"None of these are in my fucking size," she said lowly, and I chuckled. She was so skinny it was hard for her to find her correct jean size, at any given store. She was wearing a pair of high waisted leggings and a pastel purple crop top with a leather moto jacket over it.

"Did you check over there?" I said as I pointed over to a rack of dark wash jeans.

"Oooooo! Thanks," she squealed as she pranced over to the rack.

Cameron and Sam were supposed to meet us there at noon, but Sam called and said they were stuck in traffic, so we were shopping by ourselves. I heard Acacia yelp with delight as she picked up a pair of jeans by the hanger and smiled. She's adorable.

After we were done at AA, we drove to Starbucks to grab some lunch, and I texted Cameron and told him to meet us there. I got a caramel frap and a fruit and yogurt medley, and Acacia got a cotton candy frap and a turkey panini.

"So," Acacia said with her mouth full of food and her eyebrows raised, "what happened at the party last night?"

"Oh, Nash drank something and passed out, apparently. Cameron took me home before he woke up, so Christina hid him in her closet and he snuck out of her window when get parents got home," I laughed through a bite of yogurt and pineapple.

"Holy shit," she said. "That's hilarious." She tucked a stray ombré purple strand of hair behind her ear and picked up her iPhone. "Cameron and Sam are here," she said, and I looked around eagerly. They walked into Starbucks like models.

Cameron was wearing a pair of khaki fitted jeans, black vans and a grey bro tank under a military green jacket. His hair was hidden beneath a beanie. Sam was wearing the same jeans, but with a pair of black and teal Janoskis, and a teal crew neck sweatshirt, and he had snowflakes in his hair.

"Hi, baby," Cameron whispered as he leaned down into my neck and kissed it. I smiled and scooted my seat over to make room for him. He placed his cold hand on my thigh, and rubbed it with his thumb. I smiled and looked at Sam, who was in line behind an elderly woman taking forever to order.

"What's up, Cam?" Acacia said through her full mouth. She raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing really." Cameron and Acacia had been acting really weird towards each other for the last couple of months and I never really got around to asking why. It was odd, really. They never hung out unless it was with me and Sam. I saw Acacia turn her head and roll her eyes.

Sensing the awkward tension, I asked Cameron to throw away my yogurt cup.

"So, was Nash okay last night?" I said as he sat back down.

"Yeah, I picked him up from Christina's and he was so happy. He just went on and on about her. He really, really likes her." Cameron laughed.

We parted ways with Sam and Acacia at Starbucks and drove through the snowy road to the apartment.

"It's so cold out there," I said as Cameron and I walked into the house. He shut the door and I pulled my brown combat boots off, sitting them by the door. I grabbed a lighter from the table and lit a gingerbread scented candle from Bath and Body Works next to the couch.

I stood up and Cameron came up behind me, unzipping my jacket and sitting it on the floor. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, rocking me back and forth.

"I love you," he said softly, kissing me on my neck through my hair. I turned around and got on my tippy toes to kiss him, and he bent down and picked me up by my waist, wrapping my legs around his hips. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, and he swirled his tongue around my mouth. I moaned softly into his lips.

He moved across the room and he sat me gently onto the couch, placing himself in between my legs. He pulled my sweater off and kissed my bare shoulder, and his fingers traced around my belly button. He reached behind my back to unhook my bra, and he threw it on the floor. He looked me up and down for a minute, and he lowered his head to my chest. He took one of my breasts and put it in his mouth, swirling his warm, soft tongue around my nipple. I moaned softly, raking my fingers through his hair. He began to suck it, lowering himself deeper into my crotch. He took my free breast and massaged it in his hand, sucking on the other one, looking up at me with big eyes while he did it.

My mouth opened wide and my head fell back into the arm rest of the couch, and he pulled his head up from my chest and sat up. He unbuttoned and pulled my jeans off around my feet, leaving me in my pale pink lace underwear. He slowly moved back down, licking from my belly button to the top of my underwear. He kissed down to the wet spot on my underwear and licked through it, making me moan. He softly raked his nails across my thighs and began to pull my underwear down my legs, and he put those on the floor next to my bra.

He kissed up to my thighs and moved his tongue slowly up to my pussy. He started to lick my clit with his wet tongue, and my hips started to move in rhythm with his strokes.

"Cameron..." I moaned, and he looked up at me and began to softly suck my clit. I opened my mouth and sighed heavily as he wrapped his arms around my legs and pushed them towards my chest. He began to suck it harder and I pointed my toes into the air. He took his middle finger and slid it inside me, moving it slowly back and forth. My legs began to shake and his thrusts became faster, making me shake even harder.

"I'm so close," I moaned into my hand, and he pulled his head up from my legs and sat up. He pulled his boxers and pants off, revealing his amazing huge cock.

"Turn around," he said softly. I sat up and turned around on the couch, resting my knees and elbows against the fabric. He placed his hands against my waist and inserted himself inside of me, making me gasp.

"Fuck, Cameron," I moaned loudly, and he started to thrust deep inside of me, moving back and forth against my G-Spot. My head fell and my fingers clawed the couch, and I felt Cameron's hands move to my ass, smacking it and moaning my name.

"I'm so fucking close," he said loudly, and I got up off of my knees and turned around to face him, and put his cock in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down his shaft, shoving his dick down my throat. He pulled my hair as he thrusted, and his head fell back and he moaned loudly.

"I'm going to..... Ahhhhhhh," he moaned as I felt warm, sticky fluid run down my throat. He looked down at me and rubbed my hair, and he bent down and pulled me up by my underarms so I was, once again, wrapped around his waist, and he rubbed my back with his hands.

"I love you so much," he said quietly as he rocked me in his arms. I snuggled my head into his neck and he carried me down the dark hallway to our bedroom. He got me one of his big t shirts and a pair of cozy undies and a fuzzy blanket.

I turned around once I was done putting my clothes on and he was sitting on the bed, looking at me with his eyes half open, smiling.

"You're so beautiful. Even when you're doing nothing," he said quietly. "You're so beautiful." I walked over to him and rested my head on his lap, now covered in checkered boxers, and he wrapped the fuzzy blanket around me. He began to stroke my hair gently with his warm hands and I drifted off into a happy sleep.