Split POV (You and Cameron!)

You and Cameron walk into school, and he grabs your hand and tenses up as you walk up to the lockers Kian and Sam are standing at. Kian and Cameron linger-stare at each other for a few seconds before Andrea calls Kian over to walk her to class.

"What was that about?" Sam said, looking confused. He put his folders in his locker and shut the door, running his fingers through his dark brown hair.

"Nothing," Cameron said. You waved bye to Sam and Cameron walks you to class.

After school, Cameron takes you to Taco Bell and gets you nachos and a Mountain Dew. You go home and open the door, and you sit on the couch as he gets ready for work.

"I wish you didn't have to go," you say to him as he hangs his ID around his neck.

"I know, baby," he says, and walks up to you and leans down to kiss you. You put your hands around his neck and he smiles, holding your hair in his hands.

"I'll be back later, baby."

He shuts the front door and you lay down on the couch and take a nap.

--

After you wake up, it's around 8 pm. Cameron doesn't get off until 11, so you decide to invite Acacia over. You get up and change into a long sleeved fuzzy white pajama button up shirt, and matching drawstring pajama pants. You throw your hair up into a top knot and go into the bathroom to wash your face. You go to the laundry room to throw your and Cameron's clothes from the week in with lavender laundry detergent, and you order a pepperoni pizza for you and Acacia.

Acacia walks in like it's her own house, screaming, "I'M HEREEEEE!" You laugh and wanly into the living room, where she stands in grey sweatpants, a red sweatshirt and her hair in a bun, and beige Uggs. She kicks her boots off and lays down on the couch, pulling Takis and Hot Cheetos out of her brown messenger backpack. She throws you the Hot Cheetos.

"Sup girrrrrllll," you say, turning Game of Thrones on.

"Oh, nothing," she sighs, stretching her mile long legs out on the couch. She throws a Taki at you and you laugh. Even in sweats and no makeup with her hair pulled up, she's perfect.

"Sam has been really annoying lately," she says sadly. "He keeps bugging me non stop and it's really getting on my nerves. Has he said anything to you?"

"No, not really. Maybe you're just losing interest. Have you had sex in a while?"

"No," she sighs. "I want to but he doesn't. It's really weird."

"Maybe you just need to, like, spice it up or something. Go on a really nice date, come home, give him a massage. Warm him up to you," you say.

"Maybe you're right," she says, smiling and texting someone frantically and happily on her phone. You're stuck wondering it it's Sam, or Kian. You decide to not even bring it up.

You hear the doorbell ring and it's the pizza guy. You run to the door and he's standing there with your glorious pizza. You pay him and close the door, and you and Acacia dig in to the pizza. After you both eat four slices, you fall asleep on the couch as you're watching Game of Thrones. You wake up to Acacia stirring on the couch and you both sit up at the same time.

"I should go," she says. "It's getting really late."

After you say bye to Acacia, you clean up the pizza mess and lay back down on the couch, waiting for Cameron to get home.

--

CAMERON POV

I walk into the house and there she is, asleep on the couch. She's curled up in a ball in fuzzy white pajamas, and it smells like pizza in the house. I walk up to her and kiss her cheek and she looks up at me, smiling sleepily.

"How was work baby?" She yawns as she stretches her arms.

"It was good. Wanna go to bed?"

"Yes, please," she says. I bend down and pick her up; she insists she's too heavy but she's literally like a feather. I carry her to the bed and lay her down, and I strip down to my boxers and lay on her chest, wrapping my arms around her waist and she starts to rub my head and play with my hair until we both fall asleep.