Cameron's POV!

Cameron

--

After our little play time, we decided to take a nap. She was passed on my chest, her soft bun tickling my neck. She looked so beautiful when she slept. Her long eyelashes fluttered and I could tell she was dreaming, and she nuzzled her head against the middle of my chest. I smiled down at her and ran my hand over her shoulders, cuddling her to me. She's the most perfect little person I've ever met and I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else. She looked adorable in my shirts, too. 

I gently slid her off of my chest and slowly got off of the couch, careful not to wake her. I tiptoed to the bedroom and put my basketball shorts and a hoodie on, fixed my hair and grabbed my wallet and keys. I was going to surprise her with Taco Bell. Every time I do, it weirdly puts her in a great mood. Who knew.

I gently shut the door to our apartment and I drove to Taco Bell. I got her the Nacho Bel Grande, extra cheese, cinnamon twists, a churro and a Baja Blast freeze. She's so tiny but eats like a trucker. I drove back home through the cloudy weather and silently opened the front door, to find her still passed out on the couch. I went over to shake her awake.

"Baby?" I said as I poked her arm with my finger. Her big brown eyes fluttered open and she smiled her beautiful smile at me. Then she looked around and I could tell she smelled her food. She bounced up and ran to the kitchen. She smiled and turned around and jump-hugged me, and I wrapped my hands around her little waist.

"I love you I love you I LOVE YOUUUUU!" she squeeled, and I chuckled and put her down. I watched her down all of her food, and when she was finished she sat back and rubbed her belly with a satisfied look on her cute little face. She stood up and waddled her way back to the couch and I joined her, and we finished the night watching The Walking Dead on Netflix. Life with her way so great, I could marry her.

--

I LOVE CAMERON'S POV OMG CUTEST THING EVER. Comment and vote, and follow me! :) OH and this story has 1000+ views oh my GODDDD thank you guys so much, you're so sweet and I just ugh ilysm :)