Party

Nash's POV

(This is kinda long!)

--

We walked into Christina's parents house around 8, and it was already packed. There were easily over 100 people, all from our school and the surrounding schools from our district. Tons of girls in super short dresses in every color, even though it was freezing outside. But, hey, it's a party, and they all looked good.

The house was really as huge as everyone said it was. Id never been to one of her winter parties before; the house looked like something out of a movie. A giant crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling as heavy bass poured out from a huge professional stereo set from the elegantly decorated living room. I could already smell weed and alcohol being passed around, and the party had literally just started. I also heard people in the hot tub outside on the insulated deck.

Cameron and his girl said bye and split up from me to wander around and socialize around the party so that I could look around for Christina.

Where are you?! It's packed!! - nash

Upstairs still getting dressed! Amanda is keeping an eye on things while I finish. Want to come up? :) - christina

I felt my hands start to sweat. Was she inviting me up to just talk, or something else?

Holy shit. Holy shit. Fuck. Damn. Keep calm.

I walked up the brown carpeted spiral staircase to an upstairs hallway. A door at the end of the hall had a huge sparkly uppercase C, decorated in pink sequins. Definitely her room.

I nervously trudged down the hall, but not before walking into the bathroom to look at myself. I was wearing a button up dark blue hawaiian shirt, khakis and matching blue Vans. I matched, at least.

I walked back out and knocked three times on her white door.

"Hey, it's Nash," I said, as I heard a squeal and little footsteps racing to the door. The golden knob twisted and there she was, and I felt the wind rush out of my lungs.

She stood about 4 inches shorter than me. Her long, blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and she smiled at me, grabbing my hand and pulling me into her room. She was wearing a one sleeved silver glitter grass and she was barefoot. Her nails were glittery pink and her full lips were the same color. She smelled really good, too. Like flowers or something. She must have just gotten out of the shower before we came.

"How are you, Nashy?" she said happily as I sat on her bed. She stood at her dresser, applying something black onto her eyes. Made them pop. I couldn't help but look at her body, and the dress did it really good. It hugged her in all the right places on her athletic body, and her legs looked soft and tan.

"Nash?" she said, looking at me strangely. I blushed, rubbing my hands on my pants.

"Sorry... you look really beautiful, is all." She turned around and smiled a bright white smile at me.

"Thank you," she said, smiling at her feet. She turned back around and brushed something pink onto her face and put on blue earrings.

"With these earrings, we can match," she said, smiling at me in her mirror. I smiled back, and rested my head against her pink headboard. She gave herself a once over in her mirror before turning around and walking to her massive shoe collection, where she grabbed a pair of navy blue heels.

"Stand up," she said.

"Why?" I asked as I obeyed.

"So I can see how tall I am next to you in these," she said quietly as she approached me. She came up to my eyes in her shoes.

"You look great," I said as I grabbed her warm, soft hands.

She smiled up at me... and softly kissed me. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't really care. I pulled away, but only to pull her closer by her small waist. I kissed her again, pulling her tighter to me. I felt her smile against my lips before she pulled away, looking into my eyes.

"I've had a crush on you for a really long time, Nash," she said, and my naw dropped.

"Why did you never say anything?!" I exclaimed, smiling and hugging her little shoulders.

"I was afraid that you wouldn't feel the same," she said to her feet, fidgeting her hands, playing with the emerald ring on her ring finger. I put a finger under her chin and tilted her head up, so that she would look at me.

"Of course I do," I said, smiling and kissing her once again. Her lips tasted like cupcakes or something, and I felt the sticky gloss cling onto my lips. I licked it off, and she giggled

"And you," I said, walking to the door and opening it, "have a party to host!"

Amanda was walking up the stairs as we were walking down, and she gave me a really dirty look. I pulled her hair in fourth grade... she never really forgave me for it.

Amanda was gorgeous, almost prettier than Christina, but had the snobbiest personality. Her long black hair hung to her waist and her piercing green eyes attracted any and all attention, as did her razor sharp, deathly white teeth. Her dad was a dental surgeon, which probably contributed to her snobitude. She was a cheerleader before she stopped, because the entire team basically kicked her off for being such an ass. She was Dominican, and it definitely showed through her personality. Guys still went crazy for her though. Hard not to with that body.

"I've been calling you forever," Amanda whined, placing a hand on her curvy hip. Her dress was bright red, complementing her dark tan skin. "Where is your phone?!"

"Oh shit," Christina said. "It must have died. Sorrrry, Mandy," she purred, and gave Amanda a hug.

"Mhmmmm, I'm sure you are," Amanda said as she smiled and hugged back. "Go downstairs and host your party! I need a drink, Christy. Seriously," she said as she glared at me. She stumbled down the stairs in her tall black heels.

"She still hates me," I sighed, helping Christina down the stairs."

"She means well, Nash." She smiled at me and I grabbed her hand and helped her into her kitchen, where I poured us two drinks.

--

Cameron's POV

--

I watched Nash and Christina flirt in the kitchen, and laughed.

"Look at them, Y/N," I said to her as I watched him turn into a bright red tomato.

Y/N laughed, and rested her legs on me on the brown leather couch. "They're cute," she said as she pulled her phone out of her purse. She was wearing a tight pale pink dress, which accentuated her amazing body. Her hair was curled and down to her boobs. She wore a yellow necklace and it made her eyes look prettier somehow. Girls do that on purpose.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I rubbed her legs.

"Seeing how Acacia is doing," she said, tapping away at the keys on her phone. "She had a really bad day, I don't want her thinking we don't care what happened to her. It was terrible." She sighed as she put her phone back in her bag. I smiled at her and kissed her.

"I'm lucky to have such a caring girlfriend," I said as I kissed her nose. She wrinkled it like a pig and it made me laugh.