Cameron Dallas and You (Dirty!)

You wake up at 6 am on the dot, and you sigh loudly. Another day of high school.

The only thing keeping you from ripping your hair out is the fact that Cameron is sleeping silently beside you. He looks so cute when he sleeps, you think, and you smile as you get up to get into the shower. You walk across your dark bedroom and grab a clean white towel from your dresser, and you walk into the super bright bathroom.

"Too fucking early for this," you silently say. You strip out of Cameron's oversized t shirt - you're 5'3 and he's 5'9 so he's significantly taller than you - and you step into the shower and turn the water on. You begin to wash your hair and you hear the bathroom door open.

"Cam? Is that you?" You say, looking at the tall shadow outside of the shower curtain.

"Yes, baby girl," he says, making you smile. You pull the shower curtain open and you smile seductively at him, and he laughs. He's shirtless and is wearing black basketball shorts.

"Why are you laughing?" you say with a frown.

"You have bubbles in your hair, silly." You blush bright red and pull the curtain back. You begin to wash your body as you feel the cold air coming through the shower, and you see Cameron step into the shower completely naked. You come closer to him and he bends down to kiss you as he squeezes your ass as you moan into his neck. He gently turns you around and you place your hands on the shower wall as he sucks on your neck. You feel him rub on your pussy and he sticks two fingers in, slowly going in and out of you.

"Fuck, Cameron," you moan, and he takes his fingers out. He bends you down further and you feel him stick his huge dick into your pussy, slowly pounding you. You close your eyes and feel your body rock back and forth as he strokes inside of you.

"Baby," he moans as he begins to fuck you harder. You can feel his hard cock twitch inside of you and you twitch too.

"Cameron, I'm so close," you moan, and he says, "I am too baby. Get on your knees."

You stand up and turn around, and you get on your knees. Cameron moans as he releases his load into your mouth, and you swallow the yummy white liquid. You open your mouth to show him you swallowed it all, it always turns him on. He runs his hands through his long swooshy hair and smiles down at you. You turn the shower off and grab your towel to dry off.

He's waiting for you when you get out of the bathroom, sitting on your bed in clean red basketball shorts and he's shirtless, showing off his tan. His hair is hanging down in his face, soaking wet. He smiles at you as you walk closer to him. You take your towel off and sit on his lap, completely naked. He smiles as he takes in your naked breasts and he squeezes your ass. You stand up to go brush your teeth and to straighten your hair.

You and Cameron are both 18 and you are seniors in high school. You don't get along with your parents and Cameron doesn't get along with his, so you both got jobs and live in an apartment together . You have sex constantly and it's always amazing, because you love everything about Cameron.

And shower sex is so fucking rad.