Cameron and You at School (Dirty!)

So can anyone that reads this vote for it?! If you like it comment on what I should do next!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you straighten your hair and put your makeup on, you throw on American Eagle super skinny jeans and put on one of Cameron's Diamond Supply hoodies. You throw on black ankle socks and red Vans and head to the kitchen, where Cameron has already prepared toast with jelly and bacon, your favorite breakfast. You smile and get butterflies in your stomach, knowing how much he does the little things. He heads over to you, wearing a long sleeve black t shirt and red basketball shorts with Sperrys, and kisses your head and whispers, "I love you baby," in your ear. You smile and whisper it back as he heads to your room to get your backpacks.

After you finish breakfast you both head to the apartment parking lot to his black BMW. He saved up for it since he was 10 and it's his favorite thing in the world, next to you. You both slide in and the black leather seats are freezing, so he turns the seat warmers on, your favorite thing about the car. He drives off onto the highway and turns the radio on, blasting Kendrick Lamar. You stop at a local gas station on the way to get coffee.

You pull into school and, as usual, people stare. There are mostly older cars and trucks in the parking lot, not a shiny expensive luxury car. Cameron opens his door and hops out, and as you're grabbing both of your backpacks, he opens your car door and is grabbing both his and your backpacks from your hand. He's such a gentleman and it warms your heart. As you approach the buildings front doors he gives you a long kiss and tells you he'll see you later. You give him a warm smile as you part ways, and you head to your first period class, health.

You walk into the yellow walked classroom and you seek out Nash, both your best friend and Cameron's. You met him through Cameron and a beautiful friendship blossomed.

"What's up ugly girl?" Nash jokes, and you laugh.

"Nothing, hideous boy, why do you smell like biscuits and dog shit?" He smiles and flicks you on your thigh.

"Why do you smell like sex and bacon?" he questions. You blush and put your head down. Nash opens his mouth and forms a surprised face.

"Y/N you'd didn't! You KNOW how morning sex messes with your head!" You smile and shove his shoulder. Once, Nash spent the night at your and Cameron's apartment and walked in on you two doing "it" in the morning. The entire day around him was so awkward. You never forgot the feeling.

"Shut up Grier." You smirk and open your history book to the lesson you're doing today.

At lunch time you find Cameron and Nash's table, where they sit with Matthew, Kian, Andrea, Sam and Acacia. Acacia dyed her hair a new color and it looks so good on her. Kian and Andrea are snuggled up as usual and Matthew and Nash are in a weird staring contest. You pick up a French fry and throw it at Cam, who playfully throws it back. You finish lunch and say bye to your friends, and you make your way to the office to get some papers. As you're walking Cameron sneaks up behind you and grabs your waist.

"Come here," he says, pointing to an open empty classroom. The classroom has been unoccupied since you were freshmen, it must be open because someone was cleaning. He pushes you to the back of the classroom into the closet and closes the door. You both drop your backpacks on the ground and he pulls you closer by your ass for a kiss.

He shoves his tongue inside of your mouth and you moan as he puts his hands up your shirt. You palm him through his shorts and he makes a deep moan in the back of his throat. He pulls your pants down to your ankles and turns you around to face the wall. You hear him slide his shorts to the ground and commands you to bend over further.

"Yes, daddy," you say and do as he says. He pushes his throbbing hard cock inside of your pussy, making you moan. He puts his hand over your mouth and keeps pushing harder and harder, and you close your eyes and take in the feeling of his huge dick inside of your wet pussy. He slaps your ass and it makes it feel so much better, and he begins to moan with you, telling you he's as close as you are to climax. You both reach it together and it is an amazing feeling, a feeling of closeness you've never had with anyone else in your life. He gives you a big kiss and says he loves you. You both pull your pants up and straighten yourselves before you walk back to lunch.

As soon as you get there the bell rings and lunch is dismissed. You kiss him goodbye and you walk to your next class with Acacia and Kian. Even though they're both in relationships you think to yourself how cute of a couple they'd be.