Home (Dirty!)

Cameron gets in the car and sees you turned around looking outside of the window. You see him begin to turn his head to see what you're looking at, and you distract him with a long kiss. He pulls away and grabs your face and smiles.

"You're so beautiful," he says, kissing your cheek and making you blush. You're so happy you distracted him.

You just can't get over the feeling that you just had, watching Kian kiss Acacia. It was almost like jealousy. But there's no way you'd ever cheat on Cameron, you love him with your whole heart.

Right?

You shake the thought from your mind, but you can't completely forget about it. Cameron starts his car and drives you two home.

You get out of the car and head up to the house, and you open the door. You go into your room to change into one of Cam's big t shirts and you put your hair in a bun. Neither of you have to work so you can both stay home and relax. You walk back into the kitchen to make yourself some popcorn and you sit down on the couch and turn on a movie.

Cameron, being a nudist at heart, takes off his shirt and shorts right in the middle of the room. You see him smile in your periphial vision but you stay focused on the tv, because he wants your attention and it drives him crazy when you don't give it to him. He stands right in front of you in his boxers and you can smell the faint cologne coming off of him, wafting across the room.

"Can you pleaaaase move, I'm trying to watch the movie!" You smile and stand up to push him out of the way, but he's so much bigger than you he over powers you and pushes you back onto the couch, grinding his crotch on your legs. He kisses your neck and blows on your ear, making you shiver. He puts his hand up your big t shirt and spreads your legs apart, rubbing outside of your underwear. You run your hands through his luscious brown hair and moan in response to him touching you. He smirks sexily at you and you feel his massive hands pull down your panties, and he gets on the floor on his knees. He pulls you to the edge of the couch and puts his head inside of your legs, and he goes to work.

He slides his middle finger into your pussy, making you moan his name. He then places his mouth on it, and starts to lick and suck on your clit. You pull his hair and moan even louder, making him suck even harder. He twirls his long tongue around your clit and you can feel your legs begin to shake. He pumps his finger faster inside of you and you shake, feeling yourself about to come.

"Cameron, I'm so close..." you say, and he goes faster and faster until you pull his face closer to your pussy and you finish in his mouth, exhausted. He licks all of your juices up and stands up. You begin to pull his boxers down and he stops you. You look up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Don't you want it?" you say, a little disappointed. You love the feeling of his cock in your mouth and you love swallowing his warm white fluid.

"Not right now, baby. Right now is all about you, I get the most pleasure from giving it to you." He pulls you up andwraps his strong arms around your waist, and plants a huge sweet kiss on your mouth. You know how much he loves you and how much you love him. You were both meant to be.

--

♥♥ the next chapter will be in Cameron's POV! love you all omg thank you for all the views you're all so perf ilysm ♥♥