Acacia and Sam (Dirty!)

Acacia rubbed her small hands over her cardigan clad shoulders and looked down at her shoes as the two blue uniformed police officers walked towards her. The office attendants forced Sam to go to class after he told them what had happened - Acacia was too embarrassed and ashamed to talk about it with anyone but her counselor, Mrs. Jeffries. Once Sam walked away and kissed her forehead, she burst into tears.

Sam had been such a good boyfriend to her. How could she have treated him like this? and Andrea, one of her best friends. She betrayed her friends and her boyfriend. If they found out it would have torn their circle apart. Sam worshipped her at her feet. But it just wasn't enough.

Doing things with Kian made her feel alive in ways Sam couldn't, but she knew she had to make a choice, so she ultimately chose Sam.

Kian ripped her to shreds with his words. He gave her a verbal tongue lashing - she would have preferred getting hit in the face instead of hearing his harsh words.

Which she did.

Ever since her mother and stepfather started arguing, her life had been hell. From the moment she got home from school until she put her headphones in to cry herself to sleep, she heard nothing but fighting. Her stepdad made her life hell and she was always on the edge. She expected to get hit by him, anyways. The blow wasn't shocking nor surprising. It was actually a relief. For the 3 seconds she was empty in the brain, she felt exactly that. Empty. Like nothing could bother her.

But now, all of the emotions came rushing to her. Guilt, shame and neglect. And she broke down crying, right in front of Mrs. Jeffries and two strangers. Mrs. Jeffries rushed over with tissues and bottled water. Acacia looked up with tears in her eyes and grabbed the water and a tissue and calmed herself enough to give Mrs. J and the police men her statement. The police assured her that they would have a warrant for his arrest by the time she got out of school.

"Have anyone to take you to a safe place? Aunts? Grandparents?" the police man said.

"I can text my boyfriend and have him take me home," Acacia said, wiping tears from her cheeks. "Does he have the permission to?"

"I can write a note to the office expressing my permission," Mrs. Jeffries assured.

Want to take me home? :( - acacia

Yeah, the office just called me out. Be there in a second baby. - sam

As soon as Acacia saw Sam she ran to him and cried into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her and soothed her. He smelled so good and his hands were so warm on her suddenly cold back. She wiped her eyes with her cardigan and looked up as he kissed her nose and wiped her face. He smiled at her and kissed her again.

"He will never hurt you as long as I'm here," he said quietly. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and guided her out of school to his 2012 navy blur Camry. It always smelled like cologne and vanilla in his car, due to his vent clips. She held his hand over the arm rest and silently cried on her way back to his house.

As she entered the O2L house she bit her lip as she walked past the kitchen and she felt her belly rumble. She hadn't eaten since breakfast and Sam knew her so well that he heard the sound and turned around, and looked straight into her eyes and she burst into tears.

She fell to the ground on her knees and cried and cried and cried. Sam got down with her and rubbed her back.

"Get it out, baby," he soothed as he rubbed her hair. She loudly sobbed as she put her hand over her hurt spot on her face. After a while, Sam picked her up, wrapped her around his waist and carried her to his bedroom, and lay her on the bed. She sat upright and looked up at him, and he leaned down and kissed her.

She knew it was wrong to have sex to cope with her emotions, but besides getting extremely drunk or high, this was the only option. She pulled him on top of her, and he positioned himself on top of her so that he didn't hurt her sensitive spot on her face. He kissed her neck and she pulled his hair, moaning his name. He grunted and looked back up at her and kissed her with so much passion. He really kissed her for the first time in a long time. It lit a new fire inside of her, that she hadn't felt for months. She pushed him up on his feet and he pulled his shirt off, looking down at Acacia and smirking.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," he whispered.

"I know," Acacia said. She pulled his belt off and kissed his stomach and heard a deep moan in his throat. She peeled his jeans off and kissed his throbbing cock in his navy blue boxers. He grabbed her hair and pulled his boxers down and pushed her head gently towards his cock. She slowly wrapped her tongue around his pink head and began sucking, flicking it with her warm tongue. He sighed and dropped his hands to his side and began to moan as she pumped her pouty pink lips up and down his shaft, making him twitch with every stroke of her mouth. She smiled and sucked harder and faster until she felt him clench his abs together. He pulled himself out of her mouth and she sat back with her mouth open as he came into it, the warm substance dripping down her throat.

"Oh my god," Sam moaned as he looked into her eyes as she swallowed the fluid. He pulled her up, still making eye contact as he began to unbutton her pants. She stopped him. He knit his eyebrows together, looking confused.

"You don't want any-" he began, as she put her fingers over his pink lips.

"I've had enough for today," she said, yawning. "Sleep with me until the police call me?"

"Of course, baby. But if you want me to eat you out just wake me up and I'll go to work," he said half jokingly, half completely serious. She playfully tapped him on his forehead and he put his clothes back on and they both lay down to doze off into sleep.

--

I'm writing this at 3 am, sorry if it sucks I'm so tired!! Any requests/recommendations from you guys?! Thank you for reading and voting, this story is becoming insanely popular!! Love you guys!