Instagram live // Cash Baker

Request for @bmr_03

I was up late stalking Cash on tik tok again. I just couldn't help it. I go to insta to look to see if he had posted on his story. I do that every few minutes. I silently screamed inside my head. He was having a meet and greet a few hours away from me. The next morning I told my mom about it and after several minutes of begging I finally convinced her to let me go. The following Tuesday I was waiting in line to meet him and Mav. I was so excited I could hardly breathe. And suddenly it was my turn. I went up to them and almost had a heart attack but I didn't. I took a picture with them and made a tik tok on my page with them. After I got back to my hotel with my friend (she didn't go to the meet and greet btw) I started crying. I couldn't believe I really just met them. A few hours of crying later and I got a notification that Cash was live so I joined. While watching the live I fixed my makeup and hair just because I felt like it when I got the message that Cash had asked me to join in his live. I quickly excepted and we talked for what felt like hours. I honestly didn't expect that. "I have to ask you something" I smiled but was also confused "sure" he paused for a second like he was rethinking his whole life (same) and then just asked me "will you go out with me?" And before I could answer he ended the live. I quickly dmed him yes and he replied 'we will talk in the morning. I love you'

I didn't even plan today to get a boyfriend but somehow I managed to

Hello guys I'm back with another sucky chapter but its all good.
Anyways I'm in the middle of class (again) but make sure y'all read my next chapter. It's important