Cash baker short story

It was Saturday. I went into Mavericks room "hey Mav, Lani, y'all wanna play truth or dare? Me and cash are bored." They agreed and we went to the park so we could "have a bigger area" yea I knew that was going to be trouble from the moment they mentioned it. We had been through about 30 rounds and it had been pretty close to 5 hours there and was getting dark now. It was Mavs turn now. "Cash, truth or dare" he picked dare, which didn't surprise me since he only always picked dare. Mav looked suspicious and I knew it was going to be something bad. "I dare you to go lick that pole" cash started to get up. "Oh no you don't—" Cash ignored me and started walking towards the pole. "Cash I swear if you lick that p—" and he licked the pole. It was almost pitch black out so we went home. Mav and lani went to bed while me and cash stayed up joking around and watching movies all night just because. At around 3 am we were about to go to sleep. "I can't believe you licked the pole." She just shrugged and we fell asleep.

It was the next morning now and cash woke me up. I rolled over and told him to go back to sleep since it wasn't even light outside yet. He left it alone for a few minutes and then woke me up again. At this point I was slightly annoyed so I checked my phone under the pillow and saw it was only 6 am. I was now very annoyed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at cash very annoyedly (is that even a word tbh?) "what do you want cash!? It's 7 in the morning" he looked at me and then looked at the wall and shrugged. "I don't feel good" I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Idiot. I told you not to lick that pole." I laughed slightly  and then he started smiling so I guess he didn't feel that bad.

This sucks tbh but I've been hella inactive and thought this was a cute idea. I'm sorry I'm cringy. But a sis needa update so here ya go. You get what ya get.

Also I promise I haven't forgot about everyone's request. I have like 6 of them and this week is finals week so imma be super busy and stressed so I might not do them until the next week or so when my winter break starts.  I'm sorry but just be patient because they are coming.

Thanks lovelies. I love everyone of y'all.