imagine/short story for samixmas // cash baker

Dear diary,
I wish he would notice me. Hes been my neighbour for 9 years and he's never spoke to me once. I don't even thinks he knows I exist. Oh my mom's calling me. Bye for now. I'll write later.

My mom called me downstairs. I ran down in a hurry. My mom told me to walk my dog, Charlie. I put him on his leash and opened the door. We started to walk down the sidewalk around the block. As we were approaching my house Charlie got off the leash. I yell at him. I start to just go get my mom until he came outside. Yes he. Cash baker. Just my luck. "I heard yelling so I thought I would help." I look at him and we smile at each other. "Thank you." I said and we started calling the dogs name. Charlie came up to us. I got him back inside and went back next door. Cash had invited me over so I went. We talked for hours and hours until I had to go home. I started walking to the door when I stopped and turned around. "You know. I always thought you hated me." He looked confused. "Why?" I sighed. "You never spoke to me. Or noticed me. You always pretended I never existed." He looked down. "Because I liked you and didn't know how to tell you I guess. I thought it was the other way around honestly." I smile and kind of laugh. "So we've both liked each other for 9 years and never knew so we just acted like we didn't know each other existed." We both started laughing. He walked me home even though we were right next door. We got to the doorstep and before I had the chance to open the door, he grabbed my hands, intertwined our fingers and kissed me. Best night ever.

This was the worst freaking thing I have ever wrote. And cringy af. But who cares?? I have major writers block so I'm sorry this sucks. They'll get better again just Give me time to rethink my brain and such.

Love y'all.

Byeeee