Childhood friends part 2/// Cash Baker

The next morning I woke up. Not feeling cash around me I was confused. I went to lanis room. "Lani? Where's cash?" She looked up "he went with maverick somewhere. He was going to ask you to come but you were asleep and he didn't want to bother you" at first I was kind of upset he just left me but then I understood. You never wake me up. That's dangerous. I went back to the fort and a started watching Netflix. I started getting tired again so I turned off the show and fell back asleep.

"Luna can I talk to you about something?" I nod my head. He grabs my hand and we walk out of the room. "What is it?" I asked very confused. He sighed "I'm breaking up with you I'm sorry" he said quickly and walked away before I could say anything back. I ran into the room crying. Lani was comforting me and Mav had walked in when I woke up. It was only a dream. "Hey, what's wrong?" I looked over at cash. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your crying." I was? I didn't even realize I was. "Its nothing, just a dream" he wrapped his arms around me "What about?" I shrugged "it's stupid" "no it's not. Tell me." I nod and wipe my tears away. "I had a dream that you broke up with me for no reason and just walked off and I couldn't do anything and and" I started crying so much I was shaking. Cash hugged me tighter and put his chin on my head. "It was just a dream. You know I'd never do that to you." I nod "Yea I'm just scared" "of what" I shrug. "Just ya know? What if you do break up with me?" He smiles "I'm not. Ever. I promise. And if I do then we weren't meant for each other. Now cheer up and I'll take you to the mall" I smiled at the mall part and quickly got up to go get ready. I was starting to put on some makeup when cash came up behind me and grabbed my hand. "You don't need makeup" I nod "Yea I do cause I'm ugly." I said as serious as possible but it just turned into a laugh at the end. Cash turned me around and grabbed both my hand, intertwining our fingers. He looked down and kissed me. I kissed back. I pulled away when I heard laughing coming from behind us. Maverick and Lani. Who else? Taking pictures. One day I'm gonna get them back for this. But as of right now all I did was roll my eyes and walked away.

I am so so sorry I took Me so long with part two!! I've been extremely busy with school and band practice also my mom has been in the hospital but I will try to be quicker with updates in the future.

Remember to vote and comment! Also remember that I do requests for anything. But I do NOT do smut because I don't sexualize kids and teenagers no matter the circumstance!

Thank you for reading and I love you all!

Even all my silent readers! Yea I see you over there😂

Bye guys!